Chapter nineteen. Don't Have To. 19

-Kenta-

Ive never been so glad to see my teammate in my life. Glen stands in the doorway, studying us both. "Is he still hanging on?" He asks conversationally. Amelia runs her fingers lightly under my swollen shaft, laughing when my hips involuntarily buck. "I told you," she whispers, her breath tickling the side of my face. "I'm playing with him."

Glen steps closer, studying my face. "Alright, Li?"

I squeeze my eyes shut, gasping as Amelia twists her hand. A bead of sweat trickles down the back of my neck. I can barely speak. "Piss off," I manage. Amelia smiles, pulling my face to hers for a long, licking kiss, then steps away from me, pointing at a spot on the mattress.

"Sit," she tells me, I gratefully slump down onto the old sheets, hot and shivering all over. She turns to Glen. "Strip."

Glen tosses me an amused look. "I don't think so, lass."

"Strip, please?" She tries. "Trust me, you're going to enjoy this a bit more if you're naked.'

He just laughs, grabbing the hem of his t-shirt and yanking it over his head. "You're a piece of work." He mutters, advancing on her. "But I'm afraid I'm not like Kenta, love. I don't much like being ordered around."

She opens her mouth, but before she can say a word, Glen wraps an arm around her and pulls her up against his chest, one hand easily unclipping the back of her bra. She squeaks in surprise— actually squeaks, which is completely adorable— then melts against him with a soft sigh as he starts fondling her breasts, squeezing and rolling them in his hands. She's so distracted, I don't think she even notices as he quickly unzips her black skirt. It falls to the floor, puddling around her ankles and revealing a pair of white panties. I run my eyes up from her feet to her bubble-shaped ass. She looks unbelievably sexy.

Glen gives one of her cheeks a little pat. "On the bed." He says in her ear, gently pushing her onto the mattress. She wraps her arms around his neck and tugs him down with her, so they both collapse in a heap on the sheets.

I roll off the bed and stagger to Glen's pants, rooting around for the box of Trojans he must have brought with him. I certainly didn't think that I'd be the one using them, but I'm very happy about this development.

There's are soft moans and gasps behind me, and I turn to see Amelia on Glen's lap, her arms around his neck as she grinds against his crotch. They're kissing so hard they're practically consuming each other, their hands clutching at each other's bodies. "I've missed you," she gasps against his mouth, winding her fingers in his hair. "I thought you didn't want me anymore."

"I've wanted you plenty, lass. I just—" he shudders as she licks a line down his throat "I assumed it was a one-time thing."

"Why?"

He shrugs. "I'm not the kind of man women fuck twice."

She pulls away with a frown. "What's that supposed to mean?"

He doesn't answer, pulling her in for another kiss. She shifts, and I see a streak of shiny wetness gleaming on the inside of her thigh. It feels like all the blood in my body sinks to my balls. I can't hold out any longer. If I don't come soon, I might actually explode.

I rip open the condom wrapper and roll it on, climbing back onto the bed. Glen nods at me over Amelia's shoulder.

"Ride him." He rasps. "I want to see what you look like."

She narrows her eyes at the command, but she can't hide the heat climbing up her neck.

"You're lucky you're so damn pretty," she mutters, making Glen flush bright red. She shuffles into my lap and takes my face in her hands. Her turquoise eyes melt into mine, the color of sunlight shining through the sea. She strokes my cheeks with her thumbs, not breaking my gaze as she lifts her hips and slides onto me. I'm filled with an overwhelming wash of relief as I sink into her blazing heat. She clenches around me, and my eyes squeeze shut.