Chapter eightteen. Company. 18

-Amelia-

'Shh,' I tell him, 'stay still.' He makes a pained sound in the back of his throat. I suck at him for the next few minutes, keeping the pressure of my lips firm. The steady, constant twitching in my mouth becoming more and more desperate, and his hips start jerking under my hands.

'Amelia, Please, sweetheart-' Kentas hands trail through my hair. I glance up at him. His handsome face is tight, twisted in pleasure and agony. 'Please, just... please let me touch you,' he begs. A hot feeling of power floods through me, and I smile. Right now, I'm the one in control. And it feels amazing.

I pull back slightly, his chest heaving. I keep on blowing him, swirling up and down his length as I slip one hand between my own thighs.

Kenta glances down and notices me touching myself. Apparently, that's his breaking point. His hips buck, and his shudders all over, tugging hard at my hair. 'Amelia—' He cries out. 'Stop! Jesus sweetheart, I can't—'

I pull gently back until he pops out of my mouth. His dick is glinstering wet and weeping. Kenta wraps his fist tightly around the base, panting. I look up at him. He's wrecked. His cheeks and lips are red, his loose ponytail is disheveled, and there's a faint sheen of sweat misting his golden chest.

"Please," he says again, his voice low and pleading. "Let me touch you."

I consider him for a moment, then stand up, wrap my arms around his neck, and yank his mouth to mine. He groans, kissing me back hard, his tongue plundering my mouth. I tremble against him. My whole body feels like it's on fire. Kentas hand slides up my back, curling into a fist at the neck of my shirt.

"Can I take it off?"

I lift my arms, letting him wrench the shirt over my head. It crumpled to the ground, and he stares silently at my exposed bra. Luckily, I'm wearing a nice one today; red, covered with little flowers. He reaches to touch me, then stops, pulling his hand back. I can see his pulse beating in his throat. His dark eyes flick to mine, waiting.

God, I love that. Kenta is so much bigger then me, but that doesn't matter. I have the power here. He's only going to do what I tell him to.

"Touch them," I say. Relief floods his face. He reaches for me again, but I catch his wrist right before his fingertips brush my skin. "Only with your mouth." I say quietly.

He groans, pushing his face between my breasts. I sigh as he trails his mouth all over my skin, breathing hot air against me. "Anything I shouldn't do?" He murmurs, nibbling at the lace on one of the cups. "Don't wreck my bra."

"Jesus.' He presses a hot kiss between the cups, making me jolt in his arms. "I know how to behave."

I laugh, throwing my head back, and his smile gets even bigger. He tugs me back in for another kiss. His erection presses into my stomach, and I reach down to stroke him. Every muscle in his body tenses.

"Amelia—" he starts. "Please, God, I can't handle any more."

Theres a creak, and then the bedroom door opens behind us. I turn and see Glens silhouette cutting through the light in the hallway. He clears his throat, his eyes running over the two of us.

"Thanks for joining us," I say politely. "Your turn."