All the Right Moves

I looked up into her hazel eyes in shock.

"How did you just do that?"

"What do you mean, love?" Florence asked, slightly confused.

I nearly choked at the nickname, but held it back. "You just brought me back from a panic attack quicker than I've ever brought myself back. How?"

Florence glanced back to Scarlett for a moment who still looked concerned, but had a bit of a smug smile on her face as well. Florence turned back to me and shrugged a bit.

"I'm not sure, honestly all I did was grab your hand."

"Huh. Well, thank you. Both of you. I genuinely appreciate what you did. I am sorry though, for ruining your day. I didn't mean to, at all."

Scarlett scoffed, "Don't you dare start with that bullshit, Blake. I think we all understand exactly what you're dealing with on some level. Trust me."

The way she said it and the way Florence nodded in agreement made me feel sick inside. And then made me sick on the outside as well.

"Oh fuck." I put my hand over my mouth and stumbled over to a stall, letting everything out once I got in.

A hand rubbed by back as I dry heaved, everything I had eaten earlier that day no longer in my stomach. I groaned, grabbing toilet paper and wiped my mouth clean. I flushed and stood up, wobbling my way to the sinks before a couple of hands reached out to steady me.

I washed my hands and splashed water on my face. I took a moment to lean over the edge of the sink, my face in my hands, the chilled feeling left from the water cooling my unnaturally warm face down. The way it felt easily could have been compared to a cold drink on a hot summer day.

"Are you okay now darling, do we need to go get your friend for you?" Florence asked.

My head shot up, nearly giving me a migraine. "Oh god, Lyric, she's gonna kill me. Oh my god, I need to text her. Shit. She probably thinks I died. I just disappeared on her. Oh no. Oh god. Oh-"

Florence grabbed my face gently with both of her hands, turning my face down to her, making me look her in the eyes. "Darling, calm down. Your friend, Lyric is it?" I nodded slowly, slightly lost in her eyes. "You can text her and tell her where we are."

"No, don't worry about it. I can take care of it." Scarlett backed up towards the door with a shit-eating grin on her face. "You two just keep doing that." She motioned between the two of us, Florence hands still on my face and my hands subconsciously placed on her hips.

We both flushed and went to say something, but she just laughed and walked out. I shook my head, my face was probably about a bright as a tomato at this point. Florence giggled and removed her hands.

"Are you sure you're alright? It's okay if you're not. You don't have to go back out there before you're ready."

"I know. I'll stay in here with you until Lyric gets here. You and Ms. Johansson have helped me so much, but you both have people to see and things to do. It's a crazy couple of days and I'm not going to add anything to you guys' plates."

Florence shook her head, laughing. "If Scar knew you just called her Ms. Johansson, she would absolutely murder you, Black widow style."

Embarrassed, I threw my hands up. "Well, I don't know her, I'm not friends with her so I can't just call her Scarlett! It's gotta be awkward for everyone to be referred to as their first name by people who don't even know the first thing about you," I whined. "It also makes ME uncomfortable because I'm not one to use nicknames unless I know someone well and I definitely don't use first names for people I don't know at all."

Florence just pushed me jokingly and laughed even harder. "Well what the hell would you call me? Ms. Pugh? Please, I'm not that old, love. Just call me Flo, for the love of god."

I groaned and rolled my eyes playfully. "Fineeeeeee fine fine fine. Pleased to make your acquaintance, dearest Flo." I bowed dramatically, mimicking her accent very poorly.

She scoffed at me and looked offended. "How dare you mock a Brit's accent. Now that is just plain rude. No more Flo for you. Ms. Pugh it is."

"NO! I'm sorry, what can I do to make it better?" I pouted, pushing my bottom lip out slightly and gave her the puppy dog eyes.

Florence gasped and held a hand up to her heart. "Those damn eyes. I suppose I forgive you. BUT. You still have to make it up to me."

I grinned. "Deal."

"What the actual fuck did we just walk in on?"

Florence and I both jumped, shooting our eyes to the door which was now occupied by an open-mouthed Lyric and a smirking Scarlett.

I looked at Florence. "Uh-"

"SHE CALLED YOU MS. JOHANSSON!"

My jaw dropped as Florence immediately called me out and pointed at me. "You cheeky little shit!"

Scarlett interrupted our playful banter. "You know what, I know how you can make up to her whatever it is that you did."

"How?"

Scarlett looked over to Lyric who giggled and nodded excitedly.

"Give her your number."

I really did choke that time.