use me

"Hey... I fucked up. Bad. Can we meet up when I get back?"

"Of course. You know what to do."

30 minutes earlier...

Her lips were soft, but insistent and desperate. She tasted like peppermint and coffee, a surprisingly intoxicating combination. Her hands were tangled in my hair and she tugged on the strands occasionally. My hands were on her hips, my thumbs squeezing just beside the prominent bones. Our bodies were pressed up against each other as close as we could get, the cold New York air biting our exposed skin, yet we didn't pay it any mind.

There was a slight breeze coming off the river and it gave us both goosebumps. The noise of cars on the street behind us faded away into a soothing hum that came and went. It smelled like fall, the leaves crunching on the ground as she backed me against a nearby tree. Our lips and tongues moved in sync, playing a very dangerous game. Dancing in the midst of a war.

I flipped us around and moved my mouth down her jaw. I heard her sigh and smiled slightly, pressing her harder against the wood and putting more pressure on her hip bones. I felt her head tip back and she let out a breathy moan. I pulled away for a moment and we locked eyes, the stare intensifying with every second that passed.

She cocked an eyebrow and grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me back into her addicting embrace. Her breath turned into a cloud as I slowly ran my fingertips up her sides, over the front of her shoulders and down her back. She shuddered and closed her eyes, biting her lip. I studied her for a moment more before diving back in.

I braced one hand on the tree above her left shoulder and put the other under her right thigh, pulling it up to my waist. I leaned down and breathed out slow, biting her earlobe slightly. I felt her knees buckle slightly and I chuckled. I pulled away and before she could do anything, I picked her up and held her against the tree. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, playing with the hair on the upper nape of my neck.

I bit down her lip and sucked on it, before releasing it with a pop. She smashed our lips back together and arched her back, pushing herself into me even more. I moved my hand up and squeezed her ass, before tilting her head to the side with a slight nudge of my nose. She obliged eagerly and dug her nails into my neck and back.

Fuck, this feels good. she feels good. I wonder-

"Blake?"

British accent..

A/N: hmmmmmm...