~GaLe~ Seven Minutes In Heaven

Yup, I got inspired by one of my fave authors, Koemi-senpai and no I'm not trying to steal her idea I just havent updated this in so long that I thought, 'hey, what the heck, lets do this shit!' And also I originally got the idea from adventure time when jake and rainicorn had to go into the closet for 7 minutes, so then I started reading '7 minutes in anime boy heaven' so....yeah, I felt like I might as well try something new~! So here you guys go and I hope you enjoy.

Levy's P.O.V

The guild decided to throw a party in celebration for Lucy and Natsu recently becoming boyfriend and girlfriend, so as usual it was as roudy as ever, or just a tad worse. We played a few games when Lucy decided we should play 'Seven Minutes In Heaven' which I strongly objected, knowing she was trying to set us all up with eachother.

Unfortunely we had taken a vote and I lost, meaning we had to play the stupid game. "Next up, is Levy! C'mon, put the blindfold on, your going in the closet." Mira squealed, looking ay me with her big sparkling orbs. I groaned, feeling my face heat up as I made my way into the closet.

"I knew this was a bad idea," I muttered, taking my blindfold off. My eyes finally adjusted and I could just barely see in the dark, only to see a figure with long hair. "Is that you Levy?" A rough deep voice asked, causing me to jump in surprise and my face to explode into a deep red blush as I instantly recognised who's voice it had belonged to.

"G-Gajeel?!" I squeeked, bewildered. 'Lucy and Mira definately set me up!!'
"Um, you know we can just sit here and wait until the times up." I muttered, trying to calm down my racing heart.

"Why the heck would I want to do that," he whispered. "Huh?" I looked at him questionly, wondering why he didn't want to just wait until then. "I don't want to pass a chance like this," he breathed, averting my eyes and looking down at the floor.

"Why not?" I frowned, confused. "Because, you idiot, I like you! And if I miss this opportunity, I'm afraid that I'll never have it again." He said, his cheeks flaring up into a pinkish colour. My eyes widdened and my cheeks reddened further, making me feel incredibly nervous. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't kn-know you felt that way . ."

"Tch, and I thought you were smart," he scoffed. "It's okay, I can take a hint, I'll just sit here until the seven minutes are up." And as he said that, he turned around and crossed his arms, not uttering another word. My chest tightened and I had a bad feeling in the back of my throat. "You didn't let me finish!" I exclaimed quickly, successfully gaining his attention. "What?"
"I never said that I didn't feel the same way," I breathed. "I . . Love you too, Gajeel," and in that one moment he instantly captured my lips in his, running his hand through my short blue hair.

I leaned into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck whislt pressing my body against his. He slipped his tounge into my mouth without permission, surprising me slightly, but I soon melted into the kiss.
At the corner of my eye, I saw that the door was open a crack and that Mira, Erza, Lucy and Juvia were all peeping through the crack, watching us intently with grins on their faces. I tried to pull Gajeel away but he wouldn't let me, and pulled me closer to him.

In the end I decided to kick him in the crotch and successfully managed to get him to stop, as he toppled over onto the floor, grimacing . "Sorry Gajeel but, they were peeping!" I told him, his aganised face warping into a glare before throwing the door open and chasing the girls out of the room.

'Well it was nice while it lasted.' I sighed, smiling to myself.

Well . . . That happened xD Okay that was kind of completely random. Well I hope you enjoyed.