Lovers Quarrel, Yeah Right! ★◆•♥~Gruvia~♥◆•★

Hi guys ;) Man I've been so engrossed in Cello_8896 or whatever (soz I have bad memory) latest books >w< I just can't get enough of them! This chappy was inspired by her actually.

Anyhoo...enjoy!

Juvia's P.O.V

I sighed in exasperation as I slammed the guild's doors shut and stomped off.

Stupid Gray-sama!" I snapped, my pace quickening with each step I took. How could he be so insensitive?! I always try so hard to capture his attention but it seems it's getting even harder these days. 'Why does Juvia even bother?! Maybe Juvia should just get a boyfriend and stop trying with Gray!' As good as it sounds it made my heart ache. I groaned. I didn't really have a choice though. "Juvia will look for a better man tomorrow. There's plenty fish in the sea so there must be one destined for Juvia." Although I said that, I knew no one could ever replace Gray-sama in my heart.

Gray P.O.V

I sighed as I watched Juvia stomp out of the guild. Not that I could really blame her. But she had been wearing such an exposing outfit that I couldn't help but stare at the shocking amount of cleavage that was showing. I was like a horny dog. So I pannicked and acted like a jerk. 'No wonder she's pissed.' I thought, disappointed with myself. But knowing Juvia, she wouldn't be angry with me for long. Although it was a bit much at times, I liked her fawning over me. Not that I'd ever admit it. I was annoyed that every time she was nearby my heart would flutter. It is something that I can't control after all.

The Next Day...◆

I sat on a chair nearby my friends, not being able to forget about what happened yesterday.

Juvia hadn't returned to the guild since and it was nearly dark!

Deciding to go and get some fresh air, I opened the doors blocking the exit of the guild and proceeded forward into magnolia. I didn't have any specific destination, I just wanted to walk, it didn't matter where.

Suddenly I heard a slight giggle coming from behind me. Since the voice sounded familiar, I followed the voice, only to find someone unexpected. Juvia. And she wasn't alone. She was with another man. That infuriated me.

'What is she doing with another man? And worst of all why does it have to be him?!'

"What is he doing here Juvia?" I asked immediately before I could even stop myself.

Juvia's eyes widdened in shock, obviously caught off guard.

"G-Gray-sama! Uh..um...well.." She started nervously. "Me and Juvia are on a date, if you must know." Lyon rolled his eyes. I glared daggers at him furiously. Juvia, being Juvia, had to ruin this by coming up with one of her wild ideas. "Is Gray-sama, perhaps, jealous?"

Me? Jealous? Perpostriotous! Despite my denial, it was the horrifying truth. I just didn't have the guts to admit it.

"Of course not! I just think you shouldn't be with this playboy, that's all." I snapped, grabbing Juvia's wrist and dragging her to the guild.

Juvia's P.O.V

I was so confused. Gray-sama doesn't like me. But his actions were contradicting that. He had said he was not jealous and yet he took me away from whom he had proclaimed to be a playboy, Lyon. We were on a date but he had so rudely interrupted and taken me away from him.

Could I ever be more in love with him? I doubt it! ♥

"Gr-Gray-sama?" I asked, a little mesmerized. "Yes?" He asked.

I did love him. I did. Yet...I had so many reasons to be mad.

"You destroyed Juvia's date with Lyon! Let Juvia go!" I demanded. "No," He snapped. "You shouldn't even be on a date with him! Are you trying to lead him on or what?! Or are you trying to make me jealous?! Because it's workin-" He stopped when his eyes widdened and I figured he just realized what he had just said. My eyes widdened in shock. But for some reason, my lips formed an sly smirk. "Gray-sama is jealous?" I spoke aluringly before I could stop myself. Gray seemed and looked a bit nervous.

"S-so what if I am? It's not like it's any of your business." He said, avoiding eye contact. "Anyway, I thought you were made with me for cutting in on you and lover boy's date, so what's with the sudden change of mood?" He snapped. "Juvia was. But Juvia is overwelmed with joy since you're jealous!" I squealed joyfully. But then when I thought about it properly my mood instantly darkened. "But Gray-sama doesn't like Juvia in that way so she shouldn't be happy over something so stupid." I muttered quietly. Gray must of heard it because he pulled me into his arms, making me squeak in surprise.

"Gray-sama? What are you--"

"Who said I didn't like you?"

"But Juvia just assumed that because of your attitude towards me--"

"Then don't just assume things!" All of the words that came out of his mouth made me think that I was definitely dreaming.

'Gray-sama would never say something like that to Juvia.'

"Then why did you always turn Juvia down? Sure it made Juvia extremely hurt but she just ignored the pain and kept trying idiotically, knowing it was hopeless! And now-- now you dare say something to Juvia that would make her misunderstand and foolishly get her hopes up?! Gray-sama is cruel!" I cried, thinking that it didn't really matter what I said since it was only a dream.

"I didn't get your hopes up and I'm not leading you on, Juvia! This is real! My feelings are real! I do love you Juvia!"

My eyes nearly popped out of my skull. Even though I knew it was a dream....I felt like I was in reality. It felt so realistic that it was hard to convince myself that it was all a dream.

"B-but Gray-sama loves Lucy doesn't he?"

"I just told you who I love, it's you, you idiot." He said before smacking his lips onto mine. My eyes closed and I felt like I could just melt in my spot. I loved him so much.

"Why does this dream of Juvia's seem so real? Juvia could swear that it is reality..."

"Baka, this is reality." He said softly before pulling my face towards his so he could lock lips with me.

So? How'd I do? Good? Bad? Is it bearable? I would of probably made the kiss a little steamy, but since this was kinda cheesy it wouldn't of suited :P so yeah, this is the result~ Anyways vote, comment add and whatever :) I'd really appreciate it~♥