♥The Confusement Of Love [●NaLu●]

Hiiya~! Well I'm currently watching Cat Woman and an idea just popped into my head outta no where! I was like; "Ehh? Why do these things randomly just come to me?" well im glad I have an one shot series because other wise (this will be a bit disappointing but hey its the truth) I wouldnt finish the book....usually ah it really depends~ WOAH IM CARRYING AWAY WITH RAMBLING! NEH!! Okay time to close my chitter chatter and onto the one shot~!!!

Lucy P.O.V

I was happily dreaming away, off in my fantasy world where anything can happen wether I like it or not...usually I do but thats not the point.

But that was until I felt a warm pair of arms around my waist drag me closer to its body.

I silently screamed inside my head.

I spun my head around to see Natsu snoring silently beside me with his arms wrapped around my waist as a big smile spread across his face.

"N-Natsu!? What are you doing in my bed?!" I semi asked, semi screamed.

"I was lonely. And your bed is more comfortable then mine and the couch and floor." Natsu pouted as he yawned awake.

"Did ya hafta kick me outta the bed?"

"Yes. It gave me a fright....especially when you hugged me and p-pulled me closer to your body." I blushed.

"What? Why did that upset you? I don't get it." Natsu said.

"N-nevermind!"

Natsu stared at me with utter confusement.

He had no idea why I was acting like this.

I just pulled the covers over my flushed face and curled up in a ball finding comfort easily.

Natsu shrugged and just layed back down beside me and wrapped his arms around me once again.

My cheeks flushed pink again.

"N-Natsu! I told you..not to do that." I said.

"Do what?"

"Wrap your arms around me!"

"What's wrong with that? You do it to me don't you?"

"B-but that's different."

"How?"

"Because that's a hug!"

"Isn't this?"

"No!"

"Then what is it?"

"I-its different when....y-your in b-bed with me." I stuttered, knowing how 'wrong' that sounded.

"Too bad, cos I'm not gonna let go." He grinned.

"N-Natsu-"

I got interrupted when he turned me around and pressed his lips onto mine.

I was surprised but I slowly closed my eyes and relaxed.

Yessh~ I've finished the second chappy~ Look out for some more~ Oh and ive started school again...>.< so that means homework....which means I can't update regurely :( (like I do that anyway xD)