The Fustrating Feelings *Part 1* ♥Gale♥

Hiya guys! I first wrote this for my english homework but since I had based it on a GaLe, I decided to post it as a story and add more to it ^^ that is all

Levy's P.O.V

I stood there gawking uncontrollably, my jittery hearts pounding incressed its speed with every passing second. My eyes were glued on Gajeel, like I was drawn to him. It wasn't the first time either. It's like every minute of the day I'm utterly fixated on him. I could hear Natsu's bleating voice in the background annoyingly trying to grasp my attention.

Instead of letting him brag on about his new girlfriend, my best friend Lucy, I pretended that Droys jokes were hilarious although I was obviously exaggerating so Gajeel wouldn't notice my staring from before. Fortunely, he was completely oblivious and just started brawling with Gray and Natsu on who is stronger.

Sighing, I tried to leave the guild only to have Mirajane insisting that I try some scones she had made. In about five minutes of arguing, I gave up and tried one of her proudly made scones that were plied onto a small plate. The scone that was inches away from my mouth came to an abrupt stop as I heard a screetching noise boom from outside of Fairy Tail.

Pondering the reason why there was such an awful noise coming from outside our famous guild in magnolia, I decided to find out for myself when the guilds doors flew open revealing two scruffy, tastless and stroppy men. In my opinion they were a bunch of odd balls whos outfit consisted of copious patterns. I turned my back on them and walked away.

They were weak and were obviously a waste of my guilds time, they were pretty stupid to even dare pick a fight with us. Even for me they'd be easy to defeat and I'm just a solid script mage who's magic is no where near as strong as gajeel-- my crush who is an iron dragon slayer.

It's crazy enough that I even have feelings for the guy who once hung me and my teammates on a tree after a merciless beating. But I do and that's the problem.

I shouldn't like him. He's the former member of Phantom Lord and was a horrible killer!

Although...I don't think Gajeel is like that anymore. He's changed for the better. He isn't like everyone thinks, he is actually kind and caring. Sure he was rough around the edges but that's what makes him unique and interesting. His cockiness was what had pissed me off. It's definately one of his worst ever traits.

"What are you doing?" Lucy asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What? I'm just laughing at Droy's jokes." I pointed out.

"Yes but....well he's not that funny for you to start laughing your ass off." She whispered. She was right, Droy's jokes were terrible it was hard to bare. Although I knew I would break his heart if I had told him the unsatisfying yet undeniable truth.

"So what's the real reason for listening to Droy's jokes?" She smirked. I felt my face burn in heat. "Wh-What do you mean?" I studdered, not liking where she was going with this.

"Avoiding something or someone, huh?"

"It's not like that," I lied.

"I can hang out with my friend can't I?"

"Fine, but I will find out Levy-chan~!" She smiled and skipped away joyfully.

'Why does she always have to stick her head in my buisness?' I sighed. I didn't want lucy to find out about my little crush because I knew she would most likely oppose of it. Yet knowing her, she will find out, just like she had said. "Dammit Lu-chan..." I sighed. I had decided to go outside to sort my complicated thoughts out...that was until, Lily was behind me. I couldn't help but hug him to death, he was so  cute!

"Awww you're so cuuute!" I squealed.

"I....can't....breathe...Levy..." He gasped.

I let go of him instantly.

"Sorry Lily!"

"It's okay." He said while composing himself. "You sure?" I asked worriedly.

You see...Lily was kind of like my little achilies heel.

"Well I should probably go home--"

"But you only just came here a little while ago." He smirked. Eh? Why did he smirk? Weird...

(Ehehe we know hes plannin some eevil scheme~)

"Yes but I just want to have a bit of fresh air." I said instantly.

"In that case, come over to mine and Gajeels house for dinner at six on the dot tonight." Man Lily's persistant.

"...Deal." I said regrettably. I was too nervous to even be around Gajeel but alone-- other than Lily-- in the same house? Impossible. Not even plausible. Much too risky and nerve wracking.

I gritted my teeth in fustration, digging my nails into the hem of my orange dress.

'I can't go there. But I can't just cancel after I just said I would go either. Either way I lose.'