♥Attraction (GraTsu: Gray x Natsu) ♥ Part 2

Baaack with another chappy~♥♥♥ neeeeh, it twas thee second day of school today for meh, it turned out to be fun~ (though my crush didnt end up walking me to the train station =.=') oh well :P I'll try tomorrow~ wish me luck ;) (im thinking of confessin to him on valentines day.....good idea or not?) Annnnyyyways, onto thee story!!!

Gray P.O.V

I was talking to Juvia, actually enjoying chatting to her for once. After I had told her who I am in love with, she became really friendly and easy to talk to about my problems. It was fun.

"Hehe, do you think you'd ever act romantic to him? Like one of those really cheesy relationships." She acked curiously.

I scoffed.

"Psh, that's an easy question, of course I'd act....romantic but not like one of those pussies who are so sensetive and act so....ugh! Never ever would I be like that." I grimanced at the thought, disgust showing on my face.

"Hahaha, okay okay. How about.....like a tsundere? Because Juvia thinks of you as one and-"

"A tsundere!? Pssssh! No way, I am not a tsundere. And no I'd just act my self." I scoffed.

"Okay, so your tsundere self." She giggled and I glared at her.

"I'm not a tsundere!!" I snapped, standing up. She opened her mouth to protest when she snapped it shut and her eyes were widdened. A red colour stained her cheeks like mad.

"Gr-Gray-sama....y-your clothes...." Juvia stammered, blushing like crazy.

"UGH!! WHAT THE HECK!!?? DAMN THIS HABBIT!!" I shouted in fustration.

I sighed.

"Hey, Juvia do you want to go to my house? I don't like talking about this in the guild...." I said, trailing off when the obvious reason came.

"Oh, sure! Juvia would like that better too, Gray-sama." She replied chirperly.

"And stop calling me Gray-sama. It's annoying. Just call me Gray." I said.

"Right Gray-sam- I mean, Gr-Gray." She said.

When we got to my house, we kept talking and talking but when ever it was about Natsu, Juvia's imagination got the best of her and she'd get some perverted thoughts.

"....Gray and Natsu in bed together-"

"THAT WON'T HAPPEN!!" I yelled whislt blushing.

She giggled like mad. I crossed my arms. What the hell is wrong with this pervert!?

Natsu P.O.V

I was talking to Happy and Lucy when I noticed Gray talking to Juvia friendlier than usuall and one of my eyebrows raised.

I watched curiously as I saw Gray bicker and Juvia just laugh in responce. "I wonder why he's acting so nice towards her..." I said aloud, not caring if someone heard.

Then I saw him whisper something to Juvia, making them both walk towards the exit.

My eyes widdened.

'What are they doing?!' I thought, following them to ease my curiousity.

I then noticed that they had arrived at Grays house. I had only been there once because I followed him there because I wanted to see his house but he kicked me out when I explored his room. But now I had a chance to explore once again. A smirk spread across my face as I ran into his house. I heard some voices so I made sure not to enter the wrong room so I wouldn't startle Gray.