First Impression Of An Unbelievably Crazy Guild

HEYA GUUUYS!! this chappy has you in it and it's from your perspective, kay? :3 Oh and it will include me (my names Samantha but in this i'll be called Mantha~) (btw this was a few months ago....soz, writers block!)

Your P.O.V

I sighed as I walked out of my house. I just had a massive fight with my mother and was sick of the place. And...just to top it off, my boyfriend had cheated on me a few hours ago, causing me to fight with him and in the end; to break up with him.

I had no place to stay, since both my mum and boyfriend didn't want to see me again. So I roamed the streets of magnolia, deppressed and heart broken. I felt a few tears shed, rolling down my face.

"What a day..." I muttered.

I walked untill I was standing in front of a large building with the name "Fairy Tail" and what looked like a phoenex ontop of it.

"Fairy Tail...what a strange name." I murmured while pushing the doors to enter the building. It was like I was somehow drawn to the place like I had been there before.

"Nee-chan's a MAN!" A tall, bulky man with spiky white hair yelled out as soon as I had entered the place causing me to jump in surprise.

"No, I'm a girl Elf-Nii-chan." A woman with short white hair sighed.

The place was full of people yelling, fighting, drinking and....well I just concluded the place was damn strait wierd.

"Uh...h-hello?" I uttered quietly.

"KONNICHI WA~!" A girl about fifteen with a dark brown hair that had a fringe and hair that curled at the ends that was a little past her shoulders, blue-ish green-ish eyes and a shirt that says "MEANIE POO'S SUCK!" greeted me friendily. She waved at me nonstop, seemingly very cheerfull and...strange, I mean she's wearing a shirt that says "Meanie Poo's Suck!"! No one even says that!

"Hi, I'm ______." I said wearily. Could you blame me for being cautious?

"I'm Samantha, but call me Mantha Pantha~! Or just Mantha~!" She giggled.

"NAAAATSUUUUU!!!" A girl with blond hair shouted, a merciless aura raidiating from her before I could respond to Mantha. She (blondie) did not look happy.

"I-It was Happy! I swear!" A guy with spiky pink hair and onyx eyes studdered, sweat dripping from his jaw.

"What's going on?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"They broke into my apartment and broke my chair! It was expensive too!" She complained.

"Why can't you buy another one?" I suggested.

"Because I can hardly afford to pay my rent let alone this!"

"Then....I'm stumped, sorry."

Mantha then glomped Lucy and she seemed.....different.

"*Hic* Why don't you two just kiss and make up already? I mean seriously! *hic* *burp* I've waited long enough for my NaLu already!" She sobbed inbetween hiccups and burps. Man she is so not lady like.

And NaLu? What is that?......Wait a minute....is she drunk?!

"GAAAAAAJEEEEEEL!!! KISS LEVY RIGHT NOW!!" Mantha demanded, trying to stomp over to them but epically failing as she struggled to even stand, landing face first into the ground.

Then she got up and shouted; "IT'S ALRIGHT, I'M OKAY!!"

"Why it's not like I like the shrimp or anything." Gajeel scoffed with a little hint of pink planted on his cheeks.

"Ohohoho~ You lllllllike her~ Ehehehe~!" Mantha snickered.

"Hey! That's my line!" Happy frowned.

"Ohhh come on! I was just dying to say that!" Mantha pouted.

"....Is she always like this?" I asked this girl with white hair, it looked wierd how the fringe was tied up ontop of her head.

"Only when she's drunk. But she is actually a nice person once you get to know her."

The lady smiled while cleaning a glass.

"By the way, my name is Mirajane."

"Nice to meet you, I'm ______." I greeted.

"Okay, ____ first thing you have to know is that we may be a crazy guild but all of us have a good heart."

"Okay..." I said. I didn't really know how to respond to that.

"Also, there is a lot of love in the guild too. Most of them are too afraid to admitt it let alone confess." She sighed. I looked at her while raising an eyebrow. Is she one of those fangirls?

I rested my head on the bar while watching these two people fight. This guild was pretty rowdy and strange....but somehow I had grew attached.

"Excuse me." I said while getting up from my seat. I curiously walked over to blondie just to see what she was like. "Hello. What's your name." She asked, smiling brightly at me.

"It's _______. What's yours?"

"It's Lucy." 'Lucy....that's nice name.'

"And who is that guy with the pink hair's name?"

"That's Natsu." She smiled dazely. "Is he your boyfriend?"

She started to blush.

"N-nonononono! H-he's just a...."

"Let me guess, you have a crush on him?" I smirked. She sighed.

"You caught me red handed. But shh okay? It's a secret." 'Knew it!'

I nodded in agreement.

"So...does Mira-san have a crush?" I asked curiously. Lucy smiled. "I'm not sure but, I think she likes Laxus. Don't tell her I told you, kay?"

"Kay." I muttered.

I heard a few snickers before Mantha pounced on Natsu. "*hic* *burp* You like Gray right?" She grinned. The colour in his face drained and I knew that that was not the case.

"Hahahaha! I'm kidding! I know you love Lucy! That face though! Bwahaha! Okay I'm gonna read a GraTsu fanfic now~~!"

"A WHAT?!" Gray and Natsu shrieked. "A GraTsu fanfic~ And it's a lemon too. There are loads of them." She teased. Lemon? What the hell is that? Actually, I don't wanna know.

Natsu and Gray gaped in shock. She smirked contentedly. "DELETE THEM!!!!" Natsu and Gray chorused. "I can't, I didn't write them." I shrugged. "You shouldn't have made people think those things you know. You should keep what you do in your spare time a secret." "Th-THAT WOULDN'T HAPPEN!! I AM NOT GAY!!" "Fine, be like that then." She pouted.

"J-Juvia wouldn't mind if you like Natsu! I don't care. In fact it would be even better."

"Shut up Juvia." Gray snapped.

"Jeez, what a lively guild . . ." I sighed.