A Hesitant Battle Of Emotion (GaLe)

I think the title sounds weird.....anywayyy, I'm back again with another oneshot! This one is gonna be as sad as I can make it be! >:3 muahaha! Now, don't bother listening to meh! Read! Hehehe kidding. Until next time *bows*

I stood there with shock, anger and plain sadness bottling up within me. Why? Why had he done this? What kind of monster would hurt the innocent as brutally as him without mercy? It didn't matter that he didn't actually kill them or me, the fact that he had cruelly beaten us and hung us up there like some worthless objects was enough of a crime.

But how come when I had the chance of getting my revenge I saved him? Was it the fact that someone else would be fulfilling their own hatred and vengeance instead of me? Or did I actually feel some pity for him? I don't know the answer. No. I don't want to believe the inevitable truth. That I actually have ridiculous feel-

*Flash back*

"Levy-chan! Lets go to the bookstore. I have a book that I need to return." Haruna (A new friend of mine) said as she held a towering stack of books in her hands that looked like it would fall to the ground in any second to come. I laughed as I watched her struggle to keep them sturdy in her arms. I smiled as I took half of the books in my arms.

"I bet it's that whole stack of books that you have to take back and not one!" I giggled.

She blushed in embarrassment. 

"Well...I love to read...I can't help but take this many home.." She pouted.

"It's okay, I read that many as well. Usually I try to restrain myself or else I get a huge fine if I'm not careful." I sweat dropped.

"Oh, fair enough. I have to be careful too."

We talked a bit until we got to the bookstore.  When I entered the unknown bookstore, I was stunned at how many there were. I couldn't help myself but get a heap out.

Haruna chuckled when she saw me take all these books out of the shelf and into my arms. My face flushed with embarrassment. 

"Ah...s-see what I mean?" I stuttered awkwardly. 

"Your just as bad as I am!" She laughed.

I had been friends with Haruna since I was a child. It's only expected that in a long time you'd know each other well. And when she found out that me, Jet and Droy were hung up on a tree in magnolia by the one and only Gajeel Redfox or should I say, Black Steal Gajeel, she freaked and it seemed as if she had a very strong grudge against him. She literally wants to kill him. Not that I can blame her, I've got some grudge of my own towards him. I mean he did hurt my guild mates and I.

"Levy-chan!" I heard my best friend Lucy call when we entered the guild.

"Hey Lu-chan." I smiled as I walked over to her side.

"What are ya' up to?" Lucy asked, but obvoiusly already knowing the answer to that question as she stared at the big pile of books in me and Haruna's arms.

"We just came back from a new library in magnolia." Haruna said.

"It looks like you brought the shop with you." Natsu gaped.

"Natsu!" Lucy snapped. "Don't be so rude!"

"No, it's okay. I've always read alot of books like Levy-chan."

"Trust me she's not kidding." I chuckled.

Lucy giggled at Haruna's embarrasment.

"Anyway, I better get going. Bye guys." I waved. They waved back at wished me a good night.