♥Attraction (GraTsu: Gray x Natsu)♥ Part 1~

ok ok ok, I know this is a yaoi (boy x boy)....so pleeeeaaaase dont judge! This is my first time even writing a yaoi so please be nice! >.<

Gray P.O.V

I walked to the guild, thinkin things out before I got there. Dammit it was so hard keeping my secret from the guild. I mean...it's not like I could easily say that I'm gay can I? Whenever someone came by while I was by him I would always start pretending like I hated him by fighting. Not that I'd amitt it myself.

I sighed as I realised that I was standing infront of the guild doors. I pushed the doors open to reveal Natsu and Gajeel fighting.

"Stupid salamander, I bet you haven't even kissed anyone." Gajeel mocked Natsu.

"I've got more experience then you will ever have, iron head!" Natsu snarled.

This argument made me a bit jealous so I interferred.

"You both must kiss like amatures!"

Why the heck were they talking about this anyway?!

"What the heck Gray, this is my fight!" Natsu yelled at him, his popped vain clearly visable.

"Tch, whatever flame brain." I said, walking away.

"Graay-sama~!" Juvia's flirty voice rang in my ears and I shuddered. "What is it Juvia?" I asked, sighing as I walked over to her. Her mouth opened then closed when she saw me.

She started blushing and then pointed to the lower half of my body. "Gr-Gray-sama...y-your pants." She blushed.

My eyes widdened. "GAH!! WHEN THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN!?" I yelled, annoyed wih my stripping habbit.

I quickly got some clothes and got dressed.

"Now what did you want Juvia?" I asked.

"J-Juvia was wondering...if you could take her on a date." Juvia figeted with her fingers, putting both of her pointer fingers together as she studdered.

"No." I said bluntly and harshly. She started crying.

"Why!? Is Juvia not good enough!? Waaaaa! Gray-samaaa!!" She sobbed. I tried to ignore her question, not wanting to tell her the fact that I was gay. Especially if I was in love with Natsu Dragneel.

I walked away from her when I felt hands tug at my feet. I turned around to see Juvia dragging herself on the floor as she held onto my ankles.

"Juvia! Get off!"

"Why is Juvia not good enough!? Do you like someone else!?" Damn this girl...!

"So what if I do?" I said.

"Please, please just tell Juvia who and she will understand!" She begged. I sighed. I didn't want her telling the whole guild that I was attracted to another guy, but I didn't want her to be upset either. It was annoying.

"Fine, I'll tell you.....just don't tell anyone! If you do I will hate your guts." I knew it was harsh but I really didn't want her to spill the news.

"Okay, Juvia promises not to!" She agreed, noddin her head violently.

" Okay....I....like...Actually l-lets go some where else. I don't want anyone over hearing." I said and she just nodded and dragged me to an empty room.

"Now, tell Juvia."

I took a deep breath.

"I-I like Natsu okay!?" I shouted, avertin eye contact as I blushed.

She gasped.

"N-Natsu!? Y-Your GAY??!!" Her eyes widdened.

I quickly covered her mouth.

"Shut up! Don't tell the whole world about it!"

"O-oh, right."

She giggled. "Wow, Juvia never thought you'd be into yaoi."

"Well, I am okay. Just please don't tell anyone. I'd be mentally scarred for life." I sighed.

"Don't worry, Juvia keeps her word." She said.

I smiled faintly. "Thank you, Juvia." I said.

I came out of the room with Juvia and then Lucy was rigt outside of it.

'Shit, what if she overheard!?'

"Y-you...."

'I'm dead.'

"Had it with Juvia!?" She squeaked, blushing.

"You over heard wrong, trust me I don't like-" I said when I realized what she said.

"What!? No!! We didn't! Definitely!" I denied.

"Juvia thinks that Lucy is misunderstanding something."

"She is, big time. What the hell? Are you are pervert or what?" I snapped at Lucy.

"O-oh so you weren't-"

"WE WEREN'T!" I said sternly.

"Oh okay." She replied.

"Hey, what did you think I thought?" Lucy said wih a smirk.

"Nothing, it's nothing forget it!" I said, stomping away.

I was really relieved that Lucy hadn't over heard but just misunderstood instead. I sighed of relief.