1/ Pull the trigger

On an old wooden bridge there stood a girl with a hood over her head

Looking across the town as she was seemingly waiting for something or someone. Her mind was wandering somewhere when a hand reached to her shoulder.
Locking their eyes she let out a sigh.
,, it should start in any moment'' said the masked stranger who let their hand slowly fall of her shoulder.

,, it better does. My patience is running low'' she looked back and saw an explosion in the distance. It's time to start the mission.

,, let's go, if we'll come late they're gonna enjoy all of the fun without us~"

.
.
.

,, Are you working on that book again? " said a voice behind Asamuri.
She looked over her shoulders to see a smiling Ray.
Lately she has been trying to kill her free time with a book. Not just a normal book, her book.

,, Yes. It's better than staring at the wall if I'm not on a mission."
,, Huh? You can enjoy the mansion. There's pretty much anything a mind could come up with."
The lady sighed and turned to face Ray fully.

,, Indeed, but tell me, aren't you tired of it? Always only drugs, alcohol, murder and all of the illegal stuff? It's nice and all, but I want to have a runaway from reality..."

,, ..."
,, ..."

,, Ehh, your choice not mine. But if you want to runaway from ' reality ' I recommend not to write about our boss."
The male walked out of the meeting room leaving suprised Asamuri alone.

Lately the Yare-motoshi's leader has been traveling around the world and left most members and servants back at their HQ.

_______________________ _ _ _ _ _ _

Somewhere in America....

Gin was tired, but he couldn't show it.
Currently he was sitting in a room with his boss and 2 other guys in from of them.
They we trying to make a deal with his leader.

How unfortunate for them that the leader knew about their plans regarding the drug dealing.

,, you're just wasting our time. All you're saying is that you're sweating to be loyal to my gang, but is that true?" The leader suddenly stood up putting their hands on a table and leaning forward.
An act to make anyone scared under their gaze.

,, If you're so loyal and willing to work under me for the better of my gang why are you sweating so much?" Both men from the other side of table were frightened and could no longer hide that they're shaking.

,, your puppets were more than happy to tell us about your true plans Mr. Tamashini"
That was Gin's main job. Making sure their prisoners talk. Quickly and truthfully.

Gin saw a gun in his bosses hand pointed against Mr. Tamashini's head.
The tension in the room was thick and time seemed to stopped.

.
..
...

,, I'm sure that a disgusting and useless thing such as yourself would like me to pull the trigger, would it not?"

Hayate closed his eyes and as Tamashini was about to protest there were two shots.

Silence once again occurred the room and clicking of boots on the ground could be heard.
Gin opened his eyes to see boss in from of him.

,, time to go, I have a feeling we have another gang to meet back in Japan."