7/ two voices

In the middle of a city stood a luxurious skyscraper

In the middle of a city stood a luxurious skyscraper. To the outside is seemed like a normal one, but most didn't know about the deals going around the inside.

God bless those, who have seen the terrifying wonders of the building.
May those, who have let their mouth run with the intention of hurting a gang called Bonten rest in peace.

.
.
.

The feeling of rope on her wrists seemed like the first thing that alarmed the female about something not being the way it was supposed to be.

She could feel herself sitting on a what seemed to be a large round couch. But no blindfold or ropes connected to anything. Just the ropes on her wrists.

A faint smell of alcohol was in the air, mixed up with the smell of drugs.
It wasn't pleasing for her nose.

But the silence in the room didn't quite fit.
She thought that it would be too suspicious to let a stranger girl like her alone with such a freedom.

So she waited.

.
.
.

Nothing.
Was she truly alone? Why? And how?

She was about to open her eyes but heard someone's breath.

They were there with her for who knows how long.
Creeps!
Y/n felt disgusting by that fact, it made her feel like vomiting.

,, UHGG! when is she gonna wake up!? I don't have much more patience for this bullshit!"
A voice called out.

,, Calm down, Haitani are going to be here in 5 minutes."

,, whatever..."

Two voices were heard.
After that some kind of plastic bottle was lifted and opened.
Instantly it's content was poured out.
5 clicks on a piece of glass, probably a table.

By what Y/n could remember the voice of annoyed male belonged to Sanzu Haruchiyo.
She knew a little about Bonten, truly just the most standard information that was available to most commoners.

The second one she could not guess. It probably belonged to another important member she never heard the voice of.

The content that was previously poured onto the table was now being swallowed by one of them.
Surely they were drugs.
If Y/n wasn't scared before, she really was now.

,, ALRIGHT! I can't tolerrr-ate this any longerrr!! This fucking bitch thinks she caaan sleep with us wghatching her like a fgucking guardians!!"

,, Stop it, it's better that she's asleep right now anyway. Mikey is going to arrive in a day. Until then- Hey, are you even listening?"

Sanzu didn't bother to listen to his colleague, he walked over to the girl and watched her sleep.
The anger was extremely visible, no need to hide it.

Rising his hand he was about to slap her-