2/ the right hand

In what seemed to be a luxurious office were seated 6 men on a round couch

Among themselves could not be heard a single word as they were waiting for their leader.

The double door to the glorious office opened and a white haired male walked in. A tattoo on the back of his neck showed to others when he passed them.
After he walked over to the table that was in middle of a room, he turned to the others.

,, as all of us know lately there has been rumors about a gang that has its hands wrapped around not only Tokyo, but also the whole Japan."
He started.

,, after torturing a few people that has ever been in contact with them, we figured that their boss is mostly on missions abroad and always leave with one of their executives."

,, in 2 days there is a private ball happening in one of Yare-motoshi's buildings in Tokyo. They are doing this to welcome their leader after almost a year of him being away."

,, our mission is clear, go there in undercover and after kidnapping the leader and his right hand, kill everyone else."white haired male finished his talk and awaited for any idea or suggestions from his men.

,, how are we going to know who to kidnap? We have no idea how the boss looks like. Most men i talked to haven't shown any signs of even knowing the bosses name." Suddenly a man with pink mullet announced.

,, The leader will be guarded and will have most members around him. The right hand Ray Masato is probably going to spend his time especially with him."

,, But good question Sanzu."

Sanzu was happy that Mikey praised him.

_______________________ _ _ _ _ _ _

,, shut up Ray "
,, heh~"

-Call ended-

On a private airport stood Ray waiting for Gin and his boss.
The jet was about 30 minutes away from the airport.

Ray sat on one of the seats and let out a sigh.
What a pain in the ass, Gin kept acting like a bitch and it made everything seem like a headache.

Maybe Ray could close his eyes for a moment and....

.
.
.

*splash*

,, HUH!? FUCK! " Ray screamed.

,, You scream like a little girl. Get up, is this how you welcome your leader?" Gin said in annoyed tone and threw his now empty bottle of water away to the ground.

,, Is this how you wake up someone from a lovely dream?! " Ray protested

,, Dream!? I don't care about you or your stupid drea-"

,, stop the ruckus, it makes the both of you look unprofessional and it's humiliating to have you by my side."

Both of the males turned to look at their leader with serious face and apologized with their heads down.

The boss chuckled and smiled a little at them. They're silly. It cannot be helped.
,, let's go or we won't make it to the ball in time"