3/ Feeling of freedom

,, what do you mean I have to shave my head!?" ,, This is for the mission Sanzu, so stop it and cooperate with me for once!",, NEVER YOU UGLY BLIND FUCK!"

,, This is for the mission Sanzu, so stop it and cooperate with me for once!"
,, NEVER YOU UGLY BLIND FUCK!"

A lot of shouting could be heard from the closed door of Sanzu's office. In front of the wooden door stood Haitani siblings trying to hold their laughter.

,, You both realize that you don't look any better, right?" Said Kokonoi who was dressed as a woman. His hair was under a long wig that was in the color of glorious brown.
His dress was in dark blue and had a white stars on it, shining when a light hit them.
he wore silver jewelry on his neck and golden earrings on his ears. Trully a beautiful woman.

,, You're the one to talk '' Ran and Rin turned to face Kokonoi.
both of them were dressed formally. being in suits and the only thing being different about them is their hair. Both Ran and Rin had a temporary white dye in their hair.
Takeomi was just silently standing on the side while feeling humiliated. Out of all of the members he had to act like a grandpa. He felt horrible.
Now all of them were just waiting for their leader and both men fighting inside the room in front of them.

out of nowhere the door bursed open and Sanzu ran out of them.
He hid behind Kokonoi, thinking that it was the safest place to hide at. Both of the brothers would laugh if they saw him like this.
But oh boy was he wrong. When Kokonoi looked at him his face changed from suprised to pure enjoyment. It didn't take a second for him to burst out laughing.

Sanzu stood there with blush of embarrassment on his cheeks and ears when the Haitani joined and as his last string was about to pop when-

,, Stop it all of you. this is no time to laugh at your coworkers.'' Ah yes, Sanzu's saviour came, his boss!
But all of his joy disappeared when he heard his boss suddenly quietly chuckle.

And who is there to blame them. Sanzu's hair was gone. GONE...
sure it wasn't gone, but it looked real and the others didn't know about the wig. All they knew was from the previous conversation they heard behind the wooden door.

Kakucho came next to his boss and lightly smiled at the sight.

_____________________ _ _ _ _ _ _

Maids and servants were running around the big mansion where the ball was supposed to be held tonight.
Everyone was there, ready to welcome their visitors.

The only people that were missing were Ray and Boss...

A brown-haired woman walked through the huge ballroom looking to both left and right, scanning every little detail.
She walked further until she reacher the balcony where a certain white-haired male stood, leaning over the railing.
He seemed so occupied with the glorious dark sky.

Asamuri smiled a little and leaned on the wall, looking at the same beauty as he was.
,, It's beautiful, isn't it? Nature has the looks that can kill...'' She said still looking up.
Gin was caught surprised by her sudden appearance. His eyes look back at her, but his body haven't moved in a slightest.
Choosing to stay quiet, Asamuri continued.

,, You like stars and the Space in overall, am I right? This is not the first time I've seen you scanning the night sky.''

Gin had enough. He knows the executives doesn't exactly love him so it seemed like a joke to him that one of them was trying to get along.
,, You- ugh... whatever.''
After that he left. But Asamuri haven't moved her gaze anywhere.
She was still leaning against the wall...

.
.
.

,, I like the sky too. It gives me a slight feeling of freedom in this world.''
Her eyes closed and a sad smile displayed on her face.
Letting her head fall down she heard Masato's voice ring through the ballroom.

,, The leader has arrived!''