9/ Hallways

To the Bonten it seemed like you froze in the place

To the Bonten it seemed like you froze in the place. Your eyes never left Kokonoi's.

Perhaps they thought that you got scared since they revealed that your identity seems to be missing from this world.

But in reality, Y/n wasn't frozen from the shock at all. In all honesty, she would be shocked if they wouldn't try to do a background check on her.
All went as expected.

,, should we start now or wait for Mikey?"
Sanzu interrupted the uncomfortable silence.

As on command Kokonoi stood up straight but kept his eyes on you.
,, Are you really this eager to torture such a beautiful lady like her?" It was time for Ran's opinion on this.
It wasn't like he felt sorry for you, at least not yet.
He just didn't want to risk angering their boss.

,, Traitor. " Sanzu mumbled under his breath.

And here it is again.
Arguing about the most stupid things possible.

At this Kokonoi sighed and quickly took you wrists and dragged you out of the room.
You were barely able to walk, almost falling from time to time.
If anyone were to ask you, you would blame the drug.

A few hallways later Kokonoi stopped and let your hand free. You swiftly grabbed the wrist with the other hand and started rubbing it.

He gave you one last glance before turning his back on you and walking further, gesturing you to come with him.

Not having another choice you slowly waked behind him.
,, sorry for that. " He suddenly spoke. Well that was unexpected.

You kept quiet.

,, They can be annoying sometimes. Even if the name Y/n L/n doesn't exist you do and I wouldn't want anyone to be there while they're arguing over such things."

This time you wanted to speak as well.

,, thanks..."

,, you're not much of a talker, are ya?"
He asked but then stopped walking, making you bump onto his back.
When you focused your eyes on the place he opened a door to you were stunned.

Are you a prisoner or a high value property?

In the back of the room was a huge bed and behind it a window from which you could see the entire night city. The window had beautiful black and golden curtains and the bed was styled with the same colors.
On right was a dark wood wardrobe with mirror on the side.
And on the left was a table with 2 chairs and a door for the bathroom.
The room even had a chandelier.
It all looked so expensive!

,, This will be your room for a while. It used to be mine a long long while ago, but now it doesn't have any purpose. Not until now." Kokonoi saved you from your trance.

Maybe they weren't so stupid and oblivious after all.
But even if they knew, why would they treat you like this if they had no problem killing people on that ball?