8/ No records

A hand caught Sanzu's slap

With a quick reflex Sanzu's hand retrieved and left the girl's hand hanging in the air.
Both males were suprised by the girl who was meant to be sleeping on the round couch. One slightly more than the other.

Y/n slowly rose up from her position to sit up.
Rubbing her fists into her eyes and she looked at them.

,, What the fuck " screeched Sanzu.

,, I had a thought that she was awake... "
It was the other guy's turn to talk.
Haruchiyo swiftly turned back and knitted his eyebrows together.

He started mumbling something about why did Kakucho not tell him
,, WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME!?HUH!?"

,, WhY dIDn'T YoU FuCKiNg tElL me. Well, I in fact told you, but you were drunk and high so you didn't pay any attention."

They continued arguing until 2 other males opened the door.
Both had purple with black strays hair, one longer than the other's.

,, ah, so the princess is awake~ " the short haired one said.
,, My name's Ran, Ran Haitani, and this is my brother Rindou."
Ran then took Y/n's hand into his palm and kissed it. His charming purple eyes have never left hers, they kept staring into her soul.

,, That pink-haired idiot is Sanzu Haruchiyo and the poor soul he's screaming at is Kakucho." Rindou continued his brother's introduction.

When Sanzu heard that he began screaming at Rindou as well.
The room was a mess and Y/n could fo nothing but keep her self seated in front of these imbeciles.

Y/N POV

I know I'm supposed to be their prisoner or something, but why does it feel like they are little siblings fighting over how much of chocolate bar the other one had.

I wanted to say something, anything. After all I wasn't going to sit an entire day listening to that Sanzu guy's complaining.
So I opened my mouth and hoped that whatever would come out of me, would make them stop and explain the situation to me.
Not like it matters anyway.

,, quit it already"

Huh?

,, You, L/n Y/n. You were working for Yare-motoshi, correct? but why are there no records of you."

Another male.
Great.
what a way to save the day.

A white long haired guy walked up to me and bend over to my face. He was staring like Ran was before.

,, collaborate?" Kakucho spoke.

,, no records. Not even a single one."

,, You seem to not exist, L/n Y/n."