10/ Mirror

After Kokonoi left Y/n was left alone in her new room

She kept her glance at the window in front of her. No words, no movement. Just silence.
Suspicion started to rise within her. Why would they leave her here alone ?
The answer is very simple.

They didn't.

Y/n started to walk around the room. She looked under the bed, outside the window, behind the table but in the end she found nothing.

She gave one last glance at the chandelier before walking inside the bathroom.
There everything seemed to be normal, except the mirror.

It seemed off.

Is this -

,, are you about to take a bath ?" Someone said from behind her.

I've risen their suspicion.
,, ... ''

The girl turned around to find the last person she would like to see.
Pink hair and two scars on each corner of his mouth. No way anyone would overlook this guy in a crowd of people.
He stood there with both hands on his hips and an ugly smirk on his face.
His tone seemed relaxed but the moment Y/n looked into his eyes she felt an uneasy feeling.

,, Oh come on! I know you can talk''
Sanzu walked in front of her and bend down.
His hand reached her face and started squishing her cheeks.

this dude really can't learn from his mistakes.

,, Keep your shitty hands to your self you lowlife''  Y/n harshly grabed the hand off her face.

Sanzu meanwhile stopped everything he was doing and stared at her
a lowlife? HIM?!

He was so stunned that he didn't notice Y/n walking out of the room and locking it behind her with a key that she stole from Haruchiyo.
before she could exit the room her eyes searched around again. This time for a different reason.

When Sanzu snapped out of his trance he heard something heavy being moved outside the door. He tried to move the handle but nothing happened.
,, FUCK!'' he immediately started searching for the key but found nothing.

Shit shit shit shit shit shit! Did she lock me here?! that bitch...

,, HEY! If you don't open the door right now I'm gonna shoot your stupid brain so many times until it becomes a liquid!''
Sanzu then continued to scream nonsense for half an hour.
But his trying was uselles since Y/n has left the moment Sanzu understood he was being locked up in the bathroom.

On the other side of the building the girl was trying to find a hammer or something hard and solid.
Where could it be...
She was aware of the fact that the building was full of CCTV and that she could be seen any time.
That's why she was seaching inside the CCTV control room. That way she knew none was watching.

a tool box caught her attention. jackpot.