5/ Looking for

,, Mister Masato, my name's Daichi Genkei and these are my colleagues

,, Mister Masato, my name's Daichi Genkei and these are my colleagues."
When Bonten came towards Ray, Mikey started introducing everyone under their false identity.

Rin was still standing next to a wall few meters away from then, unsure if he should go there.
He was about to move forward when a body hit his back.

,, Hey! Watch your steps!" He yelled and looked back to see who interrupted him.
A girl with h/c hair was sitting on the ground after she fell down. She wore maid's clothes signaling that she was part of their servants.

,, I'm terribly sorry mister..."
She stuttered out of her self after standing up.

,, ... Haruto. Now leave I need to talk to someone" Rin answered and turned his back to her.
The girl stayed quiet and observed Rin and the person he was talking about.

,, Are you perhaps talking about sir Masato? "
Rin got quickly annoyed by her questioning and turned to face her.
She wasn't scared of his mad eyes? Was she used to this kind of stuff? Maybe the guests were mean to the staff. Not like it was any of his business.

,, so what if I am?" There was no time for a chitchat like that, the mission has to go on. No interpretations.
Not an exception.

The girl kindly smiled and continued ,, I was about to inform sir Masato about another executive's need of his presence."
This sounds like a good plan to Rin. A great way to get into a conversation with Ray Masato.

He nodded his head and signalised her to go.
Both of them slowly approached Masato and when they got there-

,, Sir Masato! Accept my greatest apologies for interrupting your conversation, but one of the executives requests your presence in the meeting room." She bowed in front of him and put on a serious expression.

,, Right now? Just when the fun was about to start. But whatever, if they're interrupting us now,  it must me important. L/n, show the Bonten around this place. As much as I want to believe that they came for such reason, I'm sure it's not what their heart desires, am I right?" L/n was still bowing, as if the information about Bonten being present didn't bother her.

On the other hand Bonten was speechless.
,, If that's so, you also know what are we looking for..." Mikey stated emotionlessly.

Ray smirked and after a moment of silence a quick sigh could be heard from his lips.

,, oh well, It just so happens that our leader is somewhere in this mansion. Good luck finding them~! I have some job to do now, farewell Sano."
Before any of them could say anything against it, he disappeared.
On their right stood a woman whose surname was L/n.
At this point in time, they were under a pressure.

What to do?
If they continue their mission, will they end up with anything? If the right hand knew about Bonten, the others have to as well.
And if they retrieve now, they'll be seen as idiots who couldn't finish a simple task.

...