4/ about to start

A soothing music played through the mansion

It was around midnight and Bonten stood in from of the mansion.
In front of them big double door leading to what many people would call the most elegant-looking ball.

,, Maybe it would be better to just kill them all. Why do we need to do this masquerade anyways?" Sanzu barely rambled.
He didn't want to look any more humiliating.

,, they had a specific dress code and quests that need to appear. It's for their own safety and to eliminate the risk of unwanted visitors." Mikey continued

,, it was a rule that there had to be someone who's bald. It just so happened that that responsibility fell on your shoulder to carry."

After that there was a silence.
Manjiro walked ahead and opened the grand door.

They were met with a mesmerizing ballroom, full of people of different appearance and different colors of clothes. But on many corners could be seen people with white hair, bold or old grandmas or grandpas.

Koko realized that his purpose for female disguise was just to not draw any suspicion. But was it worth his feelings? Yeah, koko didn't care about being in a dress like a woman. He felt comfortable.
No idea why...

,, uncle Sangao, let's search for our other family members " Mikey said moving his hand up forward to Sanzu.
All of the members looked confused and suprised.
Sanzu on the other hand stood there motionless.
What did he say? Huh?

Kakucho quickly caught on and said ,, I will go search for a drink, would anyone be interested?"

Everyone caught on by then... except Sanzu.
,, who's Sangao?"

.
.
.

,, your mom " Ran answered annoyed and walked off with Kakucho and his brother leaving Sanzu with his leader. Everyone walked off.

In a moment Mikey grabbed Sanzu's hand and walked off to another room.
Closing the door he started rubbing his fingers on his head.
,, can't you read the situation?" Mikey said emotionlessly.

_____________________ _ _ _ _ _ _

Rindou was walking off to find a restroom.
As he walked closer and closer to his target, he felt presence behind him.
Swiftly he turned around to be met with a shadow behind a corner that suddenly disappeared.

Huh

After Rin finished with his business he walked back to the main hall to see everyone there. Mikey was talking with Kokonoi about something and then all of them walked towards a man that was talking to someone who just walked away.

It was Ray Masato, one of the Yare-motoshi's executive and right hand of their boss.
The mission is about to start...