Chapter One, "My Bloodstained Hands."

[Tw in this chapter; Failed Suicide attempt, it will be very descriptive so please, proceed with caution. Thanks~ Artemis!!]

Major Timeline Note; This part of the story's timeline seems incorrect, however, it is 3 months ago, 2 months ago, then to the present part of this story.

~~~~~~√THREE MONTHS AGO... MARCH TENTH

I was getting so tired, nobody appreciates anything that I create aside from my mother and a few of my friends. Everyone thinks I'm weird, it makes me sad that nothing I do is good enough for anyone. It's hard to find a reason to have fun or enjoy what I do.

Slowly I ended up feeling like there was no reason to get out of bed in the morning. My mental health has gotten worse over the past few years and I don't think I can do this anymore.

But yet I refused to do anything, I didn't want to give up just yet. Maybe just maybe I could be saved.

~~~~~~√ ONE MONTH LATER... APRIL TENTH

A month later, and I still remain a completely and utterly useless human being, nobody appreciates what I do. This feeling, oh how I hate this feeling.. part of me wants someone to save me from all this, to set me free, just to care even a little bit.

My name is Kamishiro Rui, and this is the story of how I died.

Kidding. Sadly, I happen to be alive at the moment.

Who am I talking to? I'm just thinking this all to myself... Maybe I really am insane.

I grabbed the chair and tied the rope, I thought it was stable enough to hold.

I stood up onto the chair and inserted my head into the hole of the noose. I took a deep breath and told myself this was for the best.

I kicked the chair down and my body dropped a bit, the air in my lungs were draining. I couldn't breathe, and by instinct I gasped trying to breathe.

"-o..!n..o..!" I wailed in a raspy voice as the air was being fully cut off from my lungs, I began flailing.

It hurts.

It hurts so badly..

I don't wanna die..!

I mean I did.. but it hurts... I don't want this anymore... please.. save me.

I started hearing a painful noise as my vision blurred.

Without reason, my body moved on it's own, my hands grasping at the roe trying to get air, the roe dug into my fingers causing them to bleed.

I kept clawing at the rope and eventually..

THE ROPE SNAPPED.

Once I hit the floor, I gasped for air, desperate to get oxygen in my lungs.

A knock at my door.

"Rui! Are you alright I heard something fall!" My mother called

"I..I'm f..fine I just fell.." I lied, it hurts to speak.. My words are all muffled...

I heard the doorknob rattle.

No please God don't open the door.

The door creaked as my mother entered the room, the moment she seen me on the floor, she looked at me confused.

At least, that was until she seen the called chair and broken rope.

My mother let out an ear piercing scream realising the event that took place.

My mother ran to me and looked at my bloody hands and how I was holding my neck.

She kneeled down to me grabbing me and lifting me, carrying me to the car.

She rushed me to the hospital, I could hardly hold my eyes open, but I swear she was speeding way past the limit.

I passed out in the car.

~~~~~~√ ONE MONTH LATER... MAY SEVENTEENTH

I woke up to a bright light in my face, was I in hell?

"He's awake..!" I heard a familiar female voice cry.

My throat let out a raspy sigh of discomfort as I worked my way slowly into a sitting position, my eyes had to process the light but I finally got used to it.

A hospital..?

I felt a sudden hug and I looked down, the warmth of the hug and the body type felt familiar.. so familiar and so safe..

"Nene..?" I asked in a quiet tired voice.

"R-Rui I'm.. I'm so glad you're okay..!" Nene sobbed holding on tightly.

"What.. happened..?" I asked still too tired to process my own memories.

"You.. you tried to commit suicide.." Nene said tears staining her face.

The memories of the event returned, I wanted to vomit.

I was still alive?

"I see.." I said quietly

Nene kept crying, it was rare to see her like this.

"Please.. please don't do that ever again.. I don't want to lose you Rui.." Nene said.

I moved my arm upwards to hug Nene back slightly.

"I won't." I said, not knowing if that would be true or not.

I had to stay for a few more days, the doctors had to make sure that nothing was wrong with my trachea and larynx.

There were a few slight issues with it, but I honestly just wanna go home right now. There's nothing interesting here and I'm going to die of boredom in here.

I was discharged from the hospital and clear to go to school again on April twenty ninth.

I started attending classes again and things were basically back to normal, and I hated that.

It's been two months since the attempt, it was lonely but I kept performing my little shows, and kids still enjoyed them.

Everything kept going on, it felt like a loop, until two people watched my show, a girl with short pink hair and a boy with blonde hair with a pinkish fade.

~~~~~~√ TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER TWO, "A Shining Star and a Thousand Thoughts."

Approximated Word count; 868.