Chapter 20; The End of our Dream.

Kanade's eyes were wide as everyone's weapons were pointed at her, she was nervous.

"This isn't happening.. I've worked so hard.." Kanade began, quiet as a mouse,

"No.. it's not my fault.." she bit her lip.

"It's yours!" She pointed to Rui, his eyes widened.

"My fault..?" Rui questioned, his brows furrowed in his confusion.

"If you hadn't made that stupid invention this wouldn't be happening!" Kanade spoke, he was confused.

"Invention..? Wha..." he paused as he remembered something.

A tool he made for a show that went wrong, injuring his head and giving him a concussion.

"How is That my fault?.. What connection does it even have!?" Rui asked with a shout.

"You're so stupid.." Kanade mumbled, everyone else paused for moments.

"This isn't how anyone here would act.. is this..?" Rui backed up, Kanade stared at him.

"You finally got it, have you?" Kanade asked furrowing her brow.

"This world.. it isn't real, your in a coma." She said.

"No.. concussions don't usually cause Comas.." Rui said shaking his head.

Kanade sighed, "Kamishiro Rui, it wasn't a mere concussion.. it was full on brain damage." she spoke.

Rui frozen up

Brain Damage.. So he was in the real world recovering..?

What about the real Tsukasa..? Was he worrying him?

"I-I need to wake up..!" Rui said whipering ad his back pressed against the wall, his vision partially blurred.

"Rui-kun.." a female voice cried.

"Rui..." a second female voice.

"Please Rui... wake up, we need to know your okay...!" A single male voice sobbed.

Ruis back wad against the wall,his fingers gripping the bricks tightly causing his fingers to bleed. Tsukasa walked over and grabbed Rui's hands, kissing the top.

"Wake up Rui, they're waiting.." He said

"But what about you...-" Ryui started but Tsukasa put a finger to Rui's lips.

"Sshhh.. we're all just part of this illusion you built, go make a reality that's better than this he'll of a place." Tsukasa Saif.

Emu kept her gun aimed at Kanade.

"For now..  let's end this story.. together." Tsukasa said, Rui's eyes widened with small tears, he nodded and moved away from the wall.

He walked over to Emu, taking the gun from her.

"Thank you.. everyone.. " Rui spoke, ready to pull the trigger.

"No don't..!" Kanade cried, Rui ignored her, pulling the trigger.

The bullet pierced Kanades skull, she wobbled slightly

"Nonono..! This isn't how this end..!" She shouted.

Saki nodded and Mafuyu went to Kanade, hugging her.

"This is the end K.. Goodbye." Mafuyu said, Kanades eyes widened as mafyu pulled out a knife, stabbing it into Kanade's throat.

Kanade dropped down, bleeding. Rui fell to his knees.

"I'm..  tired.." Rui spoke weakly.

Nene, Emu and Tsukasa walked over.

"Rest Rui-kun." Emu said with a soft smile.

"I'm happy you remembered.." Nene said nodding.

"You did very well hanging on Rui.. now ho back to reality and show them you're okay." Tsukasa said, embracing Rui in a hug that Emu and Nene joined.

Rui's eyes closed and the world faded to black, and then to white yet again.

"Bright.. am I dead..?"

Sounds began to flood his ears, he opened his eyes and sat up ever so slightly, wincing a little.

He glanced at the room.

Tsukasa was in the chair sobbing, Emuhad her face buried in Nene's shoulder as she cried.

"Emu..Nene..."

"Tsukasa.."

He inhaled lightly

"You.. three.." He spoke quietly, Emu and Tsukasa shot up at the sound of Rui's voice, followed by Nene who froze up.

"Rui-!!.." Tsukasa scrambled to get up and fell, quickly rising to his feet and running to Rui, hugging him.

"Tsukasa-kun.." Rui said, moving his arms slowly to reciprocate the gesture.

"Rui-kun..! You're awake!!" Emu smiles through her tears running over to the bed, Nene got up and walked over.

"Rui.. I'm so relieved.." Nene said

"Emu-chan, Nene.. I'm glad to see you all as well." Rui smiled.

"God I was so worried.." Tsukasa whispered.

"Oho..?~ Tsukasa are you-" Rui started, being cut off by Tsukasa kissing him.

Emu and Nene gasped as Tsukasa pulled away.

"Don't even finish that..  I don't wanna know what smart-ass response you'll give.." Tsukasa said, Rui's eyes softened slightly.

"Well, now I know your a better kisser in real life then in my dream.." Rui chuckled, Tsukasa gasped.

"Kissing me?! Dream?!" Tsukasa was flustered, gaining a giggle from Nene.

"I think Rui likes you back Tsukasa-kun!" Emu said with a grin.

"Oh~? It seems I missed quite a bit." Rui said softly.

"Yeah.. but we'll fill you in later.." Nene said.

Rui nodded and interlocked his fingers with Tsukasa's.

"Hey.. can you kiss me again?" Rui asked

"E-eh..? Sure.." Tsukasa nodded, going to Rui's lips and kissing them lightly.

It seems as though Rui's tragi accident.. turned into love.

~~~♡
THE END.

WORDS; 811.

A/n,
Thank you all so much for reading until the end, I know this fiction may have made little to no sense but in truth, it was kind of fun wasn't it?

Thank you all for the continued support, and I will make some mini stories if you would like.

Until then, See you around.