Chapter Two,"A Shining Star and a Thousand Thoughts."

[TW; MENTION OF ATTEMPTED SUICIDE]

Everything kept going on, it felt like a loop, until two people watched my show, a girl with short pink hair and a boy with blonde hair with a pinkish fade.

In the end, I had to end the show because of the guards so I ran off.

I ended up heading home for the night, I went straight to bed because I was tired.

The next day I was on the school rooftop, I don't know why I was up there.

I went to the fence and looked down, it's a far drop. The impact if someone fell would kill them.

Maybe that's why I was here.

I looked down at the ground considering my options.

I decided today would be a good day to do it.

I was about to try it, until I heard someone.

"Hey, you!!!" The person shouted startling me, I turned around to look at them.

It was the guy from the show.

"Hm? You are?" I asked

"Tsukasa Tenma, I am a world future star!!" The guy claiming his name was Tsukasa.

"A world future star?" I asked.

"Yes! One day I am going to be a world famous star, and I have a proposal!" Tsukasa said.

"Oh?" I perked my head to the side a bit interested in what he has to say.

"I want you to join us!" Tsukasa told me.

"Join you?" I asked

"I see, yes I wouldn't mind joining, however I would like one request." I told Tsukasa.

"What is this request?" Tsukasa asked curiously.

"I would like to bring in another member along with me." I said.

"Hm I see.." Tsukasa thought for a moment.

"I agree to this term! What is your name?" He asked me.

"Rui Kamishiro." I introduced myself.

"I see! Well, can you and your friend meet us at the wonder stage after school?" Tsukasa asked.

"I have no objections." I said.

"Great! Here's my number just in case you need to contact me!" Tsukasa said happily handing me a slip of paper with his number on it.

"Alright, I'll see you later." I said.

Tsukasa seems nice, I wonder if this is.. the reason I was here, if maybe just maybe.. I'm finally being saved.

~~~~~~√ AFTER SCHOOL
pov. Emu <3

"Tsukasa-Kun!!" I called waving a whole bunch, I was excited to practice whatever we were gonna do.

Tsukasa ran over "Hello Emu!" Tsukasa said happily.

"Did he join?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Tsukasa nods.

"Yay!!!!" I cheered happily, not too long after Tsukasa came, the tall purple guy was walking towards the stage bringing a robot.

Uwah!! He's not going to stuff me inside and make me possess it right?!

He walked over waving at Tsukasa and I, he looked nice.

"Hello!!" I said cheerfully.

"Ah, hello." Purple guy said.

"I'm Emu Otori! It's nice to meet you!!" I introduced myself happily.

"Rui Kamishiro, it's a pleasure to meet you." Rui said smiling.

I looked at he robot, and it looked up at me.

"Hello.. I'm Nene.." The robot said.

"UWAHHHHH!!! YOU'RE SO COOL!!" I said in a hyper excited voice looking at the robot.

"A-ah.. thank you.." Robo-Nene said.

"This robot is connected to a remote, a good friend of mine is controlling it." Rui said.

"Did you make the Robo-Nene Rui-Kun?" I asked.

"Indeed I did." Rui nodded.

"Woah that's so cool!! Did you make those little robots at your show too!? They were amazing!!" I said, Rui seemed surprised by my statement for some reason.. was it the praise? It must be.. I see,  so it's him.

"Ah.  Yes I made those as well." Rui said looking down to look at me.

"Woah!! You're so cool!" I cheered.

Rui's smile, it doesn't seem fully genuine.. So I'm going to make that into a real smile no matter what with help from Tsukasa!

"Be right back! Tsukasa-Kun help me carry the supplies pleasure!" I said humming to myself.

"Huh? Alright." Tsukasa said going to help me, we went to the back of the wonder stage where all the supplies are kept.

I grabbed a few boxes "Tsukasa-Kun.", I said turning my head to him.

"Hm?" Tsukasa looked at me confused.

"I want to make people smile, but.. right now I want you to help me make Rui-Kun smile." I said.

"But he is smiling?" Tsukasa said clearly puzzled.

"It's not a real smile, it's pretend.. So I want you to help me make him smile for real, I don't want him to be sad. and I think you can make him smile, just like how you make others smile." I said.

"Oh I see.. I'll do my best in that case." Tsukasa-Kun said bow understanding.

"Thank you." I said carrying like eight boxes, Tsukasa carried five.

We walked back to the front.

"Oh my, you guys carried a lot of boxes." Rui said.

pov. Nene<3

I was really worried... I didn't know if Rui would be able to do this in his mental state, if something happens and he.. tried again I might lose my best friend...

I was controlling Robo-Nene from a distance, but I kept a close eye on Rui.

Maybe I shouldn't worry too much, Emu and Tsukasa-kun seem to like the things he makes, which is something Rui's wanted for so long. But he doesn't seem to understand how to react.

Rui is a good person, but people overlook that.

"Robo-Nene! Can you dance?" Emu asked me.

"A-ah.. yes I can." I replied.

"Can I see?" Emu asked looking excited.. I couldn't help but agree to her request.

"Alright.." I said, I imputed what I wanted Robo-Nene to do and the robot responded with the actions.

"Wahh!!! So cool!" Emu said happily "Thank you for showing me!!", She added.

Rui had a small smile.

I was glad knowing that he was actually smiling. It was relieving, hopefully he starts to get better.

I've known Rui since we were kids, and he's such a good person and I want him to get the life he deserves.. so I pray nothing goes wrong, that nothing bad happens..

Because Rui doesn't deserve this pain. He shouldn't carry this burden alone..

I don't want him to suffer anymore. So please both of you, help me save him from himself.

Please..

~~~~~~√ TO BE CONTINUES IN CHAPTER THREE, "A Show to Bring Hope to a Fallen Ally!!"

Approximated Words: 1069