Chapter 19, "Who is she?"

"I can't.." the girl sobbed on the floor of her bedroom, clutching the blanket next to her "I just want to be free.. why.. why!?".

The girl, Mafuyu Asahina the supposed mastermind of all this.

"Get out of my head..! Agh..!" She wailed, wincing desperately and she clawed at the floor to stand.

"Get out.. get out!!" She lunged towards the wall and grabbed it for support, and her gaze trailed towards the figure in her room.

"Why.. why me..?!" She sobbed, biting her bottom lip trying to silence herself ever so slightly- but it was futile.

The other girl in the room chuckled, looking at Mafuyu, "Becasue," she started chuckling "if I had to go through hell.. I'll just take it out on everyone else".

Mafuyu glared, "I wont give you that pleasure..  that thrill!" she shouted, pulling her head away from the wall and slamming it into the wall.

"Haha.. struggle if you please Mafuyu, but a blunt object wont be enough to kill someone like you."

"A blunt object..? Then what if I..." she moved over to her dresser and slammed her head into the sharp corner.

The other girl's face met a scowl.

"What do you think you're doing Mafuyu?" She asked, making eye contact with Mafuyu.

"You.. were the nicest one.. I didn't expect you to be... this..." Mafuyu mumbled.

The girl sighed and walked over to Mafuyu.

"Because  I wasn't this.. I used to be happy, I used to have fun with you all." She said with an apparent frown on her lips.

"I even loved you." She said, a pained look in her eyes.

Mafuyu's eyes widened, "Kanade.." she whispered as Kanade went down onto her knees to look at Mafuyu.

"Yeah, Mafuyu?" Kanade asked, a quiet gentle voice on her tongue.

"Burn in hell..." Mafuyu said grabbing a knife from her pocket and aiming for Kanade's neck, Kanade's eyes widened as she pushed herself back and fell.

"Ah--fuck!!" She winced and glares at Mafuyu.

"So that's how it is.. I already changed Ena, why won't you just accept your fate Mafuyu?" She pulled herself to her feet.

"Nobody thinks I would be behind this, everyone suspects you." She taunted.

"I'm the only reason you're alive."

Mafuyu pulled herself up.

"Yes.. I dont really care, I want to disappear anyways." Mafuyu said, a sharp tone.

"I thought you were done with that." Kanade frowned "I'm not going to let you do that".

"What a shame.. because either way I'm going to kill you with my own two hands!!" Mafuyu grunted and charged at Kanade.

Kanade rolled, "This is futile Mafuyu!!" she hissed under her breath as she stood up.

"Over there!" A girls voice shouted, Kanades head snapped as she turned to the door only to see Mizuki and Rui.

"We found you.. You're the one behind this.. Kanade." Mizuki panted, Rui facepalmed.

"Mizuki we scrapped that and gave that part to Mafuyu.." Rui said.

"Oh." Mizuki stared into the wall and looked at Mafuyu who had the most unamused stare.

"Mizuki get your head out of the dirt, you arent an ostrich." She said, Mizukis jaw dropped.

"OH YOU WANNA GO??!!! I'LL PUT YOU SIX FEET UNDER JUST LIKE MY MOM AND DAD." Mizuki got in a fighting pose sarcastically causing g the most bombastic side eye from Rui.

"Mizuki be serious..." Rui sighed, Kanade stood there in absolute shock.

"This was.. planned..?" Kanade asked.

"Of course!" A voice at the window called, Kanade turned.

"What else can you expect for a star such as myself?" Tsukasa grinned.

Kanade's eye twitched, everyone was in on it...? How long has this been in effect? Who found her out, she thought she had been under the radar.

"You're probably wondering who found you out, that was Akito and Toya. They found out after killing Ena, and honestly.. I'll make you pay for what you caused Saki to do." Tsukasa said, gritting his teeth so much as thinking about it.

Kanade looked around, she was surrounded. Was there any possibility of escape?

She thought to herself, she had prepared for Mafuyu fighting but this? She didnt expect it, she remembered the hole she had in the floor hidden under a carpet and backed towards it, Rui pulled out his phone and sent a text.

"Shes on her way, get ready..." Saki said in a wheelchair, Minori behind her with Haruka who were keeping Saki in check, Airi and Shizuku were in charge of first aid just on case.

"You got it." Akito said, reloading a gun and handing it to Toya.

"Man this feels like a horror movie or something." An said, apparently her weapon of choice is a baseball bat while Kohane serves as a distraction.

Emu held Loid against the ground while Nene watched poking at him with a stick.

"Your brothers ugly." Nene said, Emu laughed.

"Well, I did smash his face in." She grins.

"You guys can flirt later Shut the fuck up and get ready." Akito said.

"Akito yes Akito!" Emu salutes, Akito groaned.

"You get on my nerves." He said reloading another gun and keeping it for himself while Emu stuck her tounge out at him.

"Its not flirting." Emu said, Akito rolled his eyes at that.

"She jumped down! Prepare yourselves!" Saki called.

Akito and Emu snapped out of it and looked.

"Nene can you hold him down for me?" Emu asked, Nene nodded and held Loid down and pulling g out her controller for Robonene.

Kanade ran out and her eyes widened seeing the scene.

~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 20; THE END OF THE FINISH LINE

Had to update the book so this take this kinda shorter than I hoped chapter