Chapter Ten, "Malfunctions in the Tragedy."

POV: RUI..

Tsukasa, Nene and I were brought to the hospital.. but Emu stayed behind, I don't know why but right now.. I don't even care.

My mom's dead... She was killed because of money.. that's what the police said. Nene has a job under the police despite being a minor, although Nene only works on occasion but because she's 17 she can work there thanks to some of her family's connections so she's been getting info for me. Emu has been doing a lot of work as well, supposedly the one who did this to mom was dead.

Tsukasa stayed by my side the whole time, he kept me close and made sure I was alright. He comforted me for my loss, he made sure I wouldn't do anything reckless.

...

I was in therapy now, it's been a year since the incident with mom's death. I'm doing a lot better now.

"That was a great show!!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah!!" Nene pursued her agreement with excitement.

Emu was looking around, Tsukasa looked at her confused.

"It cant be.." I heard Emu whisper.

"Emu?" I asked

"We need to go, now." Emu said

"Emu what's gotten into you?", asked Nene.

"Just come on!!" Emu said, and then a man walked out, carrying a baseball bat

"Evangeline... You'll pay for what you did to me.." said the man.

"Go now!!" Emu snapped, Nene jolted at the sound of Emu's voice in such a harsh tone, Tsukasa's eyes widened and I gasped.

"Emu..?! Never mind that.. Where are we supposed to go!?" I asked

Emu sent a location to the phone

"Hurry and go!" She said.

I nodded, grabbing Tsukasa and Nene and running to the place as Emu stayed back. I knocked on the door, the person inside dragged us inside.

"Careful!" a girl with long pink hair said.

"wait.. Emu?! Long hair, what?!" Nene asked

"No time!! Loid's back." Emu said.

"Loid?" I ask

"My brother, and.."
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

"The man who killed your mother" Emu said, my eyes widened as I realised the truth.

Emu was related to the man who killed mom.. that's how she knew he ws killed..

I'll kill him.. I'll kill him and his stupid beliefs!!

But.. isn't he already dead?

--------

Tbc, sorry for short chapter

326 words