(98)

~morning~

~y/n pov~

I got ready for school and my dad's walked into it with me cause they wanted to see if Freddie is there and they wanted to talk to the principal.

Principal:„hello!"

Steve:„hi! I wanted to tell you that I think y/n isn't the problem here!"

Principal;„what do you mean?"

Steve:„she gets literally bullied! That's not fair!"

Principal:„i will talk to the kids!"

Steve:„talking doesn't help!"

Principal:„and what does help?"

Steve:„i don't know..."

Principal:„we will see us again!"

Bucky:„we-"

Steve;„c'mon buck..."

They walked out and I walked into the classroom.

Anna:„back already?'

I ignored her and bumped into her shoulder.

Anna:„HEY! Watch out!'

She raised her voice and I started getting scared.

Anna:„awww did I scare you?"

They started laughing and then the teacher came.

Teacher:„hi guys! The principal will come later but first I want to start with my things! So I wanted to talk about family's!"

Anna:„ask y/n she knows allot about it!"

Teacher:„yes! Y/n tell us! How is it to be adopted?"

Y/n:„im their daughter!"

Anna:„awww your real parents didn't want you!"

Y/n:„they did!"

Teacher:„alright stop! Y/n how is it to be adopted and not having a mom? You have two dad's right?"

I nodded and heard Anna chuckling around with Freddie who didn't came late.

Teacher:„and how does it feel to not have a real family?"

Anna:„not even her adoptive dad's like her! She makes so much problems!"

I packed my stuff and ran out.

I didn't want to walk home cause I thought that my dad's hate me...

I ran somewhere I didn't knew where!

Suddenly I saw that my dad's were calling me, I threw it into the grass and started running again.

My school was 15 minutes away from the compound with the car so I knew that my dad's would be there any minute.

I ran into the nearest restaurant and hid in the bathroom.

it was our favorite restaurant...an Indian one! we loved indian food!

~steve pov~

We were driving through New York streets and trying to find y/n.

We located her phone and saw it laying on the ground, so I picked it up and sat back down.

when we drove past our favorite restaurant we saw the waiter who waved at us and said we should come in.

Waiter: "Your daughter ran in here in panic! she's hiding in the toilet!"

steve:"oh thank god!"

I literally had tears in my eyes and hugged him, then we ran to the bathroom and saw y/n there crying.

Bucky:„doll we were so worried..."

He pulled her into a hug and we walked out.

As we arrived at home she ran upstairs and started packing her stuff.

Steve:„hey hey hey...stop stop stop! Hey what's wrong? Look at me...princess I don't wanna see you like that!"

I took the shirt she had in her hand and put it back into her closet.

She closed her suitcase and wanted to go out but Bucky pulled her back and I started putting the things out.

Bucky:„dolly! What happened? We talked about it yesterday! You must tell us!"

She started crying more and he pulled her into a hug cause she was scared to hug us.

Bucky:„please don't cry..."

Steve:„princess...look at us!"

I didn't want to see her like that, it was worse than yesterday, she cried more and her eyes were swollen.