(136)

~morning~

I stroked over Steve's broad shoulder and he slowly opened his eyes.

I started tracing his veins and muscles god...he had a lot of them!

Steve:„morning sunshine!"

Bucky:„awww someone woke up! Morning!"

Steve:„should we let y/n sleep or wake her up in ten minutes for school?"

Bucky;„i don't know..."

Someone knocked at the door and Steve looked at me.

Steve;„well she woke up by herself! Come in!"

Y/n walked inside rubbing her yes and buddy next to her.

A tear rolled down her cheek and she clung up on Steve again.

Y/n:„im not feeling well..."

Steve:„why is that?"

Y/n:„my head hurts..."

Steve;„really? Look me into the eyes and tell me!"

Y/n:„yes...my- ok...No...but please let me stay with you! I'm tired!"

Bucky:„she is maybe really tired!"

Steve:„alright...but tomorrow you will go! These are the last few days!"

She nodded happily and went into her room again.

As we all walked downstairs we gave y/n food and everyone started eating.

Tony:„guys! We have a really really! REALLY! important meeting! So you better come with suits and will behave! And what is she doing here?"

Bucky:„well she isn't feeling well!"

Tony sighed and we could see that he was nervous!

Tony:„we will all meet up in the garage and drive together!"

Steve;„alright...we must take y/n with us!"

Tony;„no!"

Bucky:„tony! We know it's important bla bla bla! But y/n is our daughter and I don't wanna leave her here alone!"

Tony;„alright but I swear to god-"

Steve:„she will behave don't worry!"

We went upstairs and changed.

Steve and black suits...wow! He had this black pants, suit, tie, shoes and just his shirt was white! God he looked so handsome with those blonde hair...

I went all in black! So nothing special...

Steve;„wow...buck! You...wow!"

I chuckled and pulled him into a kiss.

Bucky;„alright let's go!"

We gave y/n a black t-shirt with long sleeves and black jeans.

Steve:„you look great princess!"

We walked downstairs into the garage and found everyone in their suits.

To be honest Thor looked great! I never saw him like that...and Natasha wow! She could definitely wear everything!

Tony:„alright guys let's go!"

We all drove away and I took the ADHD pills with me for y/n.

As we arrived we walked inside and said hi.

There was a huge black table and a white carpet underneath.

We all sat down and I gave y/n some pics to draw.

Men;„ hello! I'm gonna hold this meeting today! Mr.stark here...bla bla bla..."

It was so annoying and boring.

I looked at y/n and saw her listening to him while drawing a bit.

Steve pointed at the drawing cause he was scared that she would hear something she shouldn't hear or that he would say something and she would try to talk too.

She started drawing again and we started listening.

Nat:„im sorry! Sir! But this is not what we need!"

Nat was the first one who said something...tony looked at her angrily.

Men;„not what we need? It's just what you don't need!"

Nat:„nope sorry! I'm not ok with this!"

Men;„why not? Mrs.killing everyone?"

She looked down at the table and I saw tears in the corner of her eyes.

Steve: "Because this is still our life! Not yours! We fight! Not you! This plan sucks!"

Nat smiled up at him and he put a hand on her back while rubbing her to keep her from crying.

Men: "And you are? Oh yes, Captain America! How could we forget our great hero! I will be honest with you! You are nothing! Like Tony  said, you're a lab experiment! Before you got Captain America nobody liked you! Not even your good-for-nothing husband!"

I slammed my hand against the table and y/n backed up.

Bucky:„alright I'm sorry! But we wanted to be nice! You need us to save the world! But we don't need you! My husband is good for everything I need! And I loved him before he got our hero! So I would appreciate you to stay out of these kind of things!"

Y/n wanted to say something but Steve put his hand Infront of her mouth.

Men:„alright...stay out of your things...so what about the car accident?"

Steve shuddered and put his hand away.

Bucky:„we don't talk about this kind of stuff with a stranger who tries to kill us!"

Men:„you aren't even ready Steve! This whole thing-"

Y/n;„im sorry Mr. Who ever you are! This accident has nothing to do with you! So you better stop talking about it! Noone wants to hear your opinion!"