(164)

Bucky grabbed after me and Wanda used her powers to look into my mind.

~wanda pov~

I saw y/n on the bus station...a man showed with a wave of his hand that she should walk over to him so she did and sat down.

The man walked into an alley with her and told her that this would stay their secret and that he's very sad...

What I saw next left me in tears and I stopped.

~steve pov~

Y/n:„it was a secret..."

Wanda was standing there shaking and Bucky let her out.

Steve:„what happened?"

Wanda:„she...she got abused..."

Bucky:„what?"

Wanda:„sexually abused...he brought her to an alley...he told her it should stay a secret...and it won't hurt...it-"

My heart skipped a few beats and I felt tears in my eyes.

Steve:„y/n? You ok?"

Bucky:„im so sorry darling that that happened to you! You should've told us!'

Y/n:„i don't know if I did the right thing..."

Bucky:„no...you did not! But it's not your fault! Ok?'

She was so confused...So I hugged her.

Y/n:„i-i...i am scared...did he-"

Bucky:‚its ok honey...don't be! It's ok..."

Y/n:„he wasn't nice right?"

Bucky shook his head no and I saw how she started getting lost in her thoughts.

Steve:„y/n darling! Stay with us now...listen to us ok?'

She nodded just trying to concentrate on us.

Steve;‚if strangers tell you to keep something a secret do it! But tell us! We are your dads! We won't tell anyone alright?"

She nodded a tear rolled down her cheek.

Bucky:‚and say no...say no if you don't want it ok? Or if you feel that it's not right what you're gonna do!"

She nodded again!

This was the first time she listened to us really closely and we were sure that she wouldn't forget it!

Y/n:„im still scared..."

Bucky hugged her and she started crying.

Wanda walked out already and I knew it wouldn't stay a secret so I walked downstairs.

No I don't think that Wanda would tell someone! But they would ask her obviously!

Nat:„what happened?"

Wanda:„nothing...just a bellyache..."

Nat:„i know you're lying!'

Steve:„no she's not...y/n's a bit ill!"

Nat:„alright let's go talk!"

She dragged me into her room and sat down on a chair.

Nat:„what happened?"

Steve:„nothing!'

Nat:„oh really? You never act like this! Just tell me! I can help! C'mon! I'm like family!'

Steve:„romanoff...you ARE family!"

She smiled slightly and I pulled her into a hug.

Nat:„alright...now what happened?"

Steve:„y/n...she got sexually abused..."

Nat:„what?!"

She got mad and I knew she would give everything on earth to kill this man...of course me and Bucky too but we knew that y/n needed us more! And we couldn't leave her alone now.

Steve:„romanoff! Chill! We would like to kill him for what he did but y/n is way more important now...we must focus on her ok?"

We opened the door and saw the others standing there looking at us shocked.

Steve;„you listened to us right?'

Tony:‚im sorry Rogers...that must be hard!"

Bucky walked downstairs without y/n and saw everyone standing there.

Bucky:„you told them?"

Steve:„no I didn't! They heard it as I talked with Nat about it!"

Bucky:‚so if you know this stuff already you will act like nothing happened around y/n! Alright?"

They nodded and I looked down at the dog next to me.

Steve:„where's y/n?'

Bucky:‚asleep...I put her to bed as she stopped crying!"