(180)

Bucky;„shhhh...Baby we really need to go now!"

Steve;„we are so so sorry princess!"

Thor grabbed after y/n and after a while she was crying in his arm loudly.

Y/n:„dad please! Don't go! Please!"

She was crying so much that I felt bad...

Steve:„come on...we need to go darling!"

Y/n:„DADDY! PLEASE!"

We waved her goodbye and walked out.

The flight was long and tony told us the plan.

Tony:„alright the plan is Rogers you and Romanoff are a fresh married couple who will spend their holidays in Russia! Barnes you will be a waiter at the bar! There you two will talk to Andrei! He is selling guns and all this illegal stuff! So i hope the plan is clear to everyone!"

Bucky:„wait...I don't have a good feeling by Steve and Nat being a fake married couple!"

Steve:„oh c'mon darling! It's just for some hours! And you will be right next to me as the waiter!"

We dressed up and walked into the bar as we arrived in Russia.

There he was...Andrei! Steve and Nat walked inside hand in hand and sat down.

Somehow they made it to start talking to him and then my part came up.

Bucky:„can I bring you something to drink sir?"

Steve;„a shot of vodka for all of us please!"

I saw tony giving me his sign and threw the vodka bottle right into Andrei's face.

Suddenly everyone started screaming and running around.

I wanted to grab after Steve and Nat but I couldn't find them.

As I ran out I saw Nat and tony...but where the hell was Steve ?!

~steve pov~

As Bucky threw the bottle at him everyone started running out.

Andrei grabbed after my arm pulled me back and pricked me with a injection.

He brought me out of the bar and drove somewhere else with me.

As I woke up I saw just snow in front, under, behind and well everywhere around me!

Next to me was Andrei and some other man's with guns.

Then I saw that my hands were tied up behind my back.

Andrei grabbed after my chin and looked into my eyes as he kicked into my stomach and spit into my face.

I felt forward and felt the ice cold snow in my face.

Now I saw that I hadn't had a shirt on...the snow was burning on my skin and he pulled me back up by my hair.

Andrei:„you were a very naughty boy! And that my friends is something America calls their golden boy!'

They started laughing and I kicked him to the floor.

The man's pushed me back down to the floor and started kicking me.

I felt unconscious on the snow and as I woke up I saw that my skin was completely red.

Everything was hurting...oh god I just couldn't move ...but I couldn't give up! Not now...

Andrei came back to me with two of his man's who grabbed after my arms and dragged me over the snow to a little lake.

Andrei kicked me forward into the snow again.

Andrei:„stand up!"

I did as told and the man's pointed their guns at me.

Andrei:„go forward!"

I walked forward and felt the ice cracking under me...suddenly it broke and I felt into the ice cold water!

My hands were tied behind my back and I tried to open the ropes.

I felt myself getting weaker...No! I need to stay strong for y/n and Bucky!
Please...