(142)

I walked downstairs and saw Natasha making some sandwiches.

Steve:„nat...look I didn't want to stay!"

Nat:„i am not just mad at you but on everyone! Barnes wasn't feeling well obviously and you still stayed there! And even after I told you that I heard something!'

Steve:„i know I'm sorry!'

Nat:„talk to him! And call him downstairs we will go trough the files now!"

I walked upstairs and saw Bucky sitting on the floor leaning against our bed.

Steve:„bu-...hey you ok?"

Bucky:„yes...what's wrong?'

Steve:„they wanna go trough the files..."

He stood up and we walked downstairs...I knew that he was still mad at me...I was sorry!

We opened the door to the meeting room and tony already gave everyone a file.

Tony:„everyone will open one file! And we will go trough every file TOGETHER!'

We nodded and sat down.

Tony opened his file and we saw a lot of photos where the men slept, got hit or got chained up.

There were photos from the training too...god it looked horrible...

Everyone opened a file and as Nat opened the last file she closed it as fast as possible.

Tony:„what's wrong?"

Nat:„its just...the file...it's uhm-"

Tony took it and opened it.

Tony:„James buchan-"

He closed it too and everyone looked over to Bucky.

Clint:„we should read it!"

Steve:„no..."

Tony:„we should just look into it!"

They opened it and we all looked at the pictures.

Bucky looked at the table and started playing with his hands.

We saw photos like him in just boxers getting hit and handcuffed.

Noone was in a cage like he was...

The training photos were horrible but the picture that hurt me the most was when Bucky was hanging from the ceiling by his hands and they were whipping him... blood was running down his body and he looked up like he was hoping God or someone would save him... he had a piece of wood between his teeth and tears ran down his cheeks and dripped onto his starved body.

His ribs could be seen clearly and we looked trough all the other photos.

Clint:„barn-"

He jumped up, took the file, ran out and slammed the door shut as loud as possible.

Steve:„i will look after him..."

~bucky pov~

I ran upstairs, smashed the file against the wall and everything fell out.

Steve:„baby..."

I cried out and he sat down next to me on the bed.

Steve:„its ok...shhhh"

Bucky:„no...I can't forget it...I-"

Y/n:„dad?"

She opened the door and saw Steve hugging me.

Steve:„y/n sweetie go downstairs we will be there in a minute!'

Y/n:„something felt off the table...I will pick it up!"

She picked up the file and the photos.

As she saw that it was me, Steve fastly ran up to her, took the things and put them into a drawer.

Steve;„go downstairs we will be there in a minute!"

Y/n:„dad?"

Bucky:„go..."

Y/n:„what was that?'

Bucky:„nothing! And now go..."

Steve put her out and I buried my face into his chest again.

Steve;„baby look...you have a bed now! We won't hurt you and you have enough to eat! I'm gonna make you feel good! Everyone is trying to make you feel good..."

I dug my nails into his skin and didn't let go.

Steve:„darling please...let me out..."

After five minutes I let go and wiped my tears away.