(135)

Steve:„the fact that she is our daughter and will respect our rules-"

Tony;„try to be her for one! One day!"

Bucky:„tony we are just trying to help her! We know it's not easy! I mean who sits by her bed when she's crying herself to sleep for an whole hour? Huh? Yes we are! And who must help her with ADHD and social anxiety? Yes we do! Not you tony! You think we are bad parents? We do everything we can!'

Tony:„god! I never said that you are bad parents! To be honest I wish I would be like you sometimes! But she needs you now! It's hard for her and to lock her in a room isn't a good idea!"

After five minutes where we heard just whimpering we opened the door and let buddy in who fastly ran up to y/n and laid down on her lap while licking her face.

Steve:„princess...look we just wanted to know what happened!-"

Bucky:„yes! We don't think that it's your fault! But we just want the best for you and...well we just try to protect you!"

She started crying more so
I squat down in front of her and placed my hand under her chin so she would look up at me.

Y/n:„sorry...i just...I-"

Steve:„hey....shhhh it's ok!'

She started hyperventilating and kicking around her, so I picked her up and pressed her against my chest.

She wrapped her arms and legs around me and I started walking around the room to calm her down.

Steve:„deep breaths princess..."

She tried to take deep breaths but couldn't and started shaking.

Y/n:„i don't understand why people are so mean...I did nothing to them..."

she could hardly speak cause she was crying and sobbing.

Her voice was high pitched and Thousands of thoughts were swirling in her head and there were so many that we could almost hear them.

I rubbed her back and she let out a long crying sound.

I hugged her even tighter, but because she was crying so hard, she drooled a bit onto my shoulder.

I didn't mind! She was my daughter! but I felt sorry for her...how can a child deserve that? she did no harm! she always helped everyone else and tried not to attract attention...

She was crying the whole night and even if we wanted to go downstairs she didn't stop.

Normally she would stop cause she knew that everyone would ask her what happened but not today.

Nat:„little one...hey..."

She started crying more and I sighed.

Nat:„sorry..."

Y/n:„i did nothing..."

Bucky:„we know doll...now let daddy out for a while and come here..."

She shook her head crying so I didn't let her out.

My back was hurting a bit and Bucky knew so he stroked over it and we walked upstairs again.

Of course she felt asleep but at 10 pm.

After we put her to bed I walked downstairs and ate something finally.

Bucky walked up to me with a napkin and started drying my shoulder off.

Bucky:„i feel sorry for her..."

Steve:„she didn't deserve this at all! My back hurts so bad by the way!"

Bucky:„should I give you a massage?"

Steve:„this would be nice darling! lets use your new relaxing method!"

Bucky;„no! That method is just when you're not relaxed!"

Steve:„ok..."

He kissed me and after I ate up we walked upstairs.

I laid down on my stomach and he started massaging me.

It felt so good and after some minutes I felt asleep by getting kissed on my shoulder...

~bucky pov~

I heard his light snoring so I let go of him and laid down next to him where I felt asleep five minutes later.