(177)

Bucky;„then I saw that he was completely wet and cold! Well as he woke up he told me that the others pushed him into a lake! The thing was that it was around January I guess? So still pretty cold! I fastly ran home with him in my arms and well put him into a hot tub!-"

Steve started squirming in my arms...well he already felt asleep!

Bucky:„ok I guess time to go downstairs..."

I put some blankets over him and we walked downstairs.

Nat:„hey Tony I saw that their bed is really comfortable I thought about getting one too maybe..."

Bucky;„you mean our floor bed?"

She nodded and I chuckled as I saw tony sighing.

Thor:„and what happened next?"

Bucky:„he was ill for a long time I guess two weeks? And I took care of him until he felt a lot better!"

Nat:„so tell us another story!'

Bucky:„which one?"

Nat:„well was Steve always been a good boy? No drinking?"

Bucky:„never!"

I let out chuckling noise and they sat down next to me.

Bucky:„well we went drinking I think every week?"

Natasha smirked and tony chuckled.

Bucky:„and once I saw that he wasn't feeling well so I wanted to take him out! We drank some alcohol and he got drunk! I knew something was up!"

Nat:„wait hold on! Why did I never heard this story?"

Bucky;„cause Steve doesn't like it!"

Nat;„uh i guess you must tell us more story's!"

Bucky;‚well and after we left I forgot my keys at the bar and walked home with Steve. He couldn't walk by himself so I picked him up! As we arrived at home I started searching after the key and couldn't find it so I walked back! The problem was that I couldn't leave Steve alone! So I knocked at our neighbours door and he said that he will take care of Steve. I ran back fastly, took the keys and as I came back I opened the door and wanted to pick up Steve. Our neighbour opened the door and I saw him chuckling. Steve stumbled over to me chuckling and wrapped his arms around me. In the end I found out that he told him that he had a crush on me and well it was forbidden to have another sexuality! And after I didn't talk to Steve for a month cause I was scared that he would tell someone we found out that he was gay! So I apologized and bought Steve some chocolate and flowers!"

Nat:„that's cute but why doesn't Steve like the story?"

Bucky:„cause he doesn't like to think about being drunk!"

Tony:„im thirsty now!"

Bucky:„can I have a beer?"

Tony gave me a beer and I started drinking it.

Y/n:„what are you drinking?"

Bucky:„beer!"

Y/n:„can I try?'

Bucky:‚no sorry darling that's just something for adults!"

She laid down on my lap and started stroking over buddy's head.

Nat:„tell us more story's please!"

Bucky:„well what do you wanna hear?"

Tony:„how was he acting when he was drunk?'

Bucky:„well...Steve was acting like everyone who was drunk! You know? He couldn't walk was mumbling something and in the morning he had a bad headache!"

Nat;‚you told us that he was acting kinda weird and wasn't feeling well why?'

Bucky:„he didn't tell me that he got beaten up badly again!"

Nat:„you didn't saw it?"

I shook my head no and y/n looked at me smiling.