How You Meet

Heyyy~ so uhm, I like wearing skirts... And some of the Y/n's wear skirts... Cause I like wearing skirts...

You can change that if you hate them.

I kind of feel like your age is needed so that's by their names, if it needs to be adjusted the same thing will happens

I hate how serious these are-- I always cringe at my writing 😭
___

Tanjiro Kamado(15 he's 15)

You jumped as Sumi, Naho, and Kiyo tugged on your skirt.

"Y/n-san! We want to play with you!"

You were about to speak, but Aoi slid open the shoji with a groan.

"Y/n, can you take over? I've got a major headache from that blonde guy already." She complained. You nodded and patted the girls' heads, speed walking down the hallway to get to the demon slayers room.

Sliding open the door, you gave a close-eyed smile.

"Hello! My name is Kanroji Y/n! I'll be replacing Aoi today because she asked for a break!"

They each looked over at you in slight confusion, but Tanjiro gave a sweet smile anyways.

"It's nice to meet you, Kanroji-san! I'm Kamado Tanjiro!" He greeted.

"I'm Hashibira Inosuke! And don't forget it!"

"Nice to meet you guys too. I already know who you are, Agatsuma-san. You've been causing the girls trouble over Shinobu's medicine."

You frowned and huffed a sigh. This is the only good breath you're gonna have if they're too troublesome.

"Inosuke, I have this drink. It's for your throat." He groaned, pushing the cup away in annoyance.

"I don't need any medicine!"

"Well you were hurt really bad on your mission. You should get better and get back out there sooner, right?" He reluctantly took the cup and gulped it down.

"Tanjiro, I have ointment and bandages for your cuts." You said after reading off of the paper. "Can you take off your shirt please?"

He complied, letting you get to work before patting his head.

"I'm gonna replace these now, Kay?" Instead of letting him answer, you removed the bandages on his face and cleaned them before redressing them with fresh ones.

"Now, Zenitsu!" You skipped around Tanjiro's bed, leaning down face-to-face with the blonde. "Can you take this medicine for me?" He whined, complaining about the taste. You thought for a second, then gasped.

"Its gonna make you all better! If you drink it, I'll..." You trailed, thinking about the bargain. "Oh! If you drink your medicine everyday, when you're supposed to, I'll give you a kiss at the end of it!" Tanjiro glanced down at your hands, where you had your fingers crossed.

"Really?!"

"Yeah-huh."

He squealed, gulping down the green liquid in a heartbeat.

"Physical touch from a woman!! I'm down!! Will you marry me?! Are we gonna get MARRIED?!!"

"Uh... I have to ask my sister first.."

Zenitsu Agatsuma(15 he's 16)

Zenitsu ran through the town, wailing and huffing as he tried to get away from a demon.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I CAN'T DIE YET! NO NO NO!!!!"

Flame Breathing, First Form: Unknowing Fire

In a jiff, the demons head slid to the ground which elicited a thud. Zenitsu gasped loudly and turned to the sound, watching as you walk towards him like an angel.