💜Kokushibo Catch-Up💜

Introduction

Y/n

Age: 20

Personality: Teasing, Overbearing, Talkative.

Occupation: Uppermoon Dos, the useful one🤭

Family: Douma...
I'm so sorry😿
but now you can say Gyutaro and Daki are copycats bc you and douma did it first😝

When You Meet

"lord founder." you perked up, looking at Kotoha. she walked into the room holding Inosuke and bowed respectfully.

"please, Kotoha, just call me Y/n." you waved off the formality and made grabby hands at Inosuke.

"oh, yes, i forgot." she chuckled. you smiled widely when you held the baby in your hands, leaning down to place a kiss on his head.

"muah!" you ran your fingers through his curly, short hair. "he's so little."

"he's gonna grow tall and strong, though." Kotoha said.

"he'd better." you joked.

"dear sister," Douma called as he emerged from the dark. as soon as you saw him, you knew something was up. "we have a meeting to attend. it's... out of range, you could say."

"ah." you nodded in understanding and held Inosuke back out to Kotoha. "thanks for letting me hold him. he's so cute."

"of course. i'll get out of your hair." she bowed respectfully, moping a bit as she walked away.

"she really likes you, brother." you giggled, skipping over to him and clinging onto his arm.

"of course she does, everyone likes me." he said cockily.

your smile grew as the ground disappeared from under you. the wind rushed through your lashes and against your face.

Douma held onto you tightly as you fell,maureen while simultaneously dodging floors and sliding doors to get to the meeting platform.

you landed on the tatami matt of the infinity castle a little too soon for your liking and frowned.

you knelt down beside Douma regardless, dipping your head respectfully as you waited.

this was going to be your first meeting with Muzan. he wanted both you and Douma to become demons due to the fact that half of Douma's only emotions were toward you. he had hopes that, if you were kept alive, Douma would stay loyal.

but Muzan grew to actually like you. sure, you had some of the same annoying qualities as your brother, but you were more honest and smart about things. more than Douma, anyway.

but all of that was beside the point. you got tired of kneeling in wait for everyone to meet up and started looking around.

some uppermoons arrived, most of which were confused on why they were here.

others, like the one you were sneaking up to, were just sitting and waiting. you hoisted yourself up on the platform and crawled up behind him.