Kidnappers!

Reader gets kidnapped

Tanjiro Kamado

You had gone home to visit your family for a few days, updating them on your life. Mitsuri took on your missions for you because she wanted you to check up on the family.

Anyways, you were on your way back home when a dirty musty dusty crusty ass old man emerged with a cane. You blinked, pausing in yo ur spot before rushing forward.

"Here, let me help!" You exclaimed, placing your warm hand over his busted nasty ass dehydrated one.

You weren't sure where exactly he was going, but you glanced forward.

"Thank you, miss..." he said in a raspy voice.

"It's no problem, really. Where are you headed?"

"Grabherd." Your eyebrows furrowed and you glanced at him.

"Whe-?" You we're about to ask where and what that was, but two men had jumped out from the trees, grabbing you and simultaneously covering your mouth.

They each looked like ugly ass Roblox spenders with discombobulated faces and unwashed weewees bc why they kidnapping with they balheaded eat to eat needa pick a struggle head asses.

Anyways, you screamed into his dirty ass hand, kicking and squirming violently.

"Shh, nobody can hear you." The cable with no able looking man said.

You glared at him, vision blurring progressively as each moment passed. Barely a minute later, you were out cold, limp in their arms as they dragged you away to god knows where.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

You're a Hashira... you finna beat the hell out of them niggas frfr and ima record and put it on WORLDSTARRRR🤳🏾

Btw I'm black so yeah don't worry abt me being RACISTO

Inosuke Hashibira

"Okay, son, we need ingredients for dinner tonight." You said, staring down at the list you made.

"Why you callin me son?" Akio sideyed you, eyes narrowed in annoyance.

"Because I helped raised you." You replied, flicking his forehead. "Okay, we need.."

As you read through the list and repeated them to Akio, you noticed that a man kept following you around.

Finally, you got annoyed and turned around to confront him.
"I'm 15 with a baby brother, and I always carry a knife. What do you want?"

He held his hand up in surrender.

"Is it a crime that we're going the same direction?"

"It's damn near night time, yes it's a problem." You replied. He took a step closer, opening his mouth to say something before you flipped a knife from your sleeve. "Stay right there."

"Okay. I'm not tryna seem threatening." Your eyes narrowed suspiciously, hand resting protectively on Akio's back.

"Then-" before you could finish your sentence, a dirty ass grimy ass stinky ass musty dusty crusty unwashed ashy ass hand covered your mouth, grabbing your knife wielding hand and disarming it easily.