🌻Who Has a Crush on You?🌻

Tanjiro Kamado

Kanao Tsuyuri

You and her are best friends and we all know that can sometimes turn into soda (y'know that one soda brand crush? Yeah, it was an amazing pun to me)

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Aoi Kanzaki

Zen thought you were safe as long as no guys were near you... clearly he was wrong.

Inosuke Hashibira

Daisuke Hinode

He's a good friend of yours in town who sometimes hangs out with you.

Sabito+Giyuu Tomioka

Tanjiro Kamado

It's just a slight crush but he still finds comfort with you.

Kyojuro Rengoku

Akaza

He apparently experienced love at first sight and man's is persistent ash, but Kyojuro obvi hates his guts so he must be cray cray if he thinks he'll get close to you.

Obanai Iguro

Shinobu Kocho

She absolutely adores your smile and that's how she got a little crush on you. She cares enough about her friends not to act on those feelings though.

Sanemi Shinazugawa

Inosuke Hashibira

He's annoyed that you're quiet but likes that you treat him with so much respect. it makes him feel al warm and fuzzy.

Muichiro Tokito

Zenitsu Agatsuma

He has a crush on every woman but apparently said "that one" but he's scared of Captain so...

Yoriichi Tsugikuni

Everyone. You're too sweet.

but not literally everyone. a lot of people like you though.

Tengen Uzui

Mitsuri Kanroji

She's not drunk in love but likes that you put in the effort, so she has a little crush on you.

Gyomei Himejima

Giyuu Tomioka

Surprisingly, he likes a sexual demon woman who's oblivious to her demon art. but it just so happens that she's also dating the most powerful Hashira so fuck that feeling he don't wanna fight Gyomei.

Genya Shinazugawa

Inosuke Hashibira

you've heard that the boar boy has taken a liking to you. you don't know why or how but that's how it was. either way, Genya is even more angry at Inosuke and argues with him way more.

Hotaru Haganezuka

Kotetsu

Dude- kids have the weirdest crushes and he chose you. Maybe because you're like- the only girl who decides to interact with him??? He is quite weird to be honest but 🤷🏾‍♀️

Akaza

Gyomei

Seems unlikely, but he really likes your voice and he likes hanging out with you period.

Muzan

Nobody.

everyone who does dies and if any of the demons even thought about you in any time of way romantically, they were next, on that horror movie shit

Douma

Hantengu.

the clones are interested in you. not resentment or hatred. the former's too busy worrying to like you and the latter can't bring himself to like anybody. sekido? it's questionable. he sends weird signs. kuraku is all too obvious about his feelings, but sekido and urogi are better at hiding it. either way, just say you gotta harem of strong men if you ever need a quick defense mechanism.

Gyutaro

A lot of people like you.

but they're not easy to name. mostly it's because you're exotic and considered extremely talented. you were given a ton of valentines on february 14th, which was certainly flattering. you had to turn them all down though which felt kinda shitty.

Gyutaro nearly pummeled every guy who gave you cards and candy directly. they bet not play.

Kokushibo

to be honest, nobody. sure, there's Kokushibo, but the people in your cult see you as a goddess, and the uppermoons and lower moons in the fortress either respect you or look up to you. you managed to make a bunch of platonic relationships with everyone as well, so that definitely deterred them. you're like an annoying little sister in their eyes.
​​​

___

Hola soy Dora
I wrote the sun emoji chapters before all the others lol so if my writing style changes again then that's why.

update from 2024: my writing style certainly did change. i don't use capitols anymore *nerd emoji snort*

🧍🏾‍♀️

Anyways,
-☀️