When He Gets Hurt

Tanjiro Kamado

This all the way to Zenitsu's part is after the red light district.

He gets hurt all the time... nothing new, right?

Well... never stops you from worrying.

It was a peaceful day at the butterfly estate as always and the sun was shining brightly in the sky.

You were standing by a window basking in the warmth until a loud bang sounded out along with fast footsteps.

You instantly began running towards the noise and saw Inosuke and Zenitsu being carried in.

"Whoa! What the hay happened?!" You asked worriedly, grabbing one of the kakushi that wasn't busy. "Hey! What happened out there?! Are Uzui and Tanjiro okay?!"

"They-"

He didn't say anything more as the door burst open and in came the kakushi with Tanjiro and Uzui.

The former was out cold, covered in blood with many open and deep wounds that worried you to no end... obviously. And the latter was walking on his own, though he was still in rough shape having his arm cut off, missing an eye and a large gash on his head that was the cause of his missing eye.

"Tanjiro!" You shouted, running over to check on him immediately. You did the same with Uzui and saw his wounds were just as bad... obviously. "Are they okay?!"

"Does they look okay?" One of the kakushi muttered.

"Do I look like I'm in the mood for this snarky bullshit?!" You asked in annoyance. "Are they going to be alright? How bad is everything?"

"Uh- we don't really know about Kamado, but..." you shook your head and started leading them through the halls quickly.

"You girls take Uzui to another room!" You instructed. Sumi, Kiyo and Naho agreed nervously.

"Yes Y/n!"

You slammed the door open and pointed towards the cot in the middle of the room.

"God Tanjiro what have you done to me..." you muttered, heart beat quick with worry and nonstop tears running down your face.

Kocho came into the room a few seconds later with medical supplies for surgery.

"Y/n?" She called out, taking your hand in hers and looking into your eyes. "I'm gonna need you to wait outside for this."

"Wait? Wait- but I-"

"You can't help me you're too shaky. Aoi is dealing with Inosuke, can you please handle Zenitsu? Try not to think about him for now." She asked almost pleadingly.

"...o-okay... okay. Okay."

She gave you a thankful look and ushered you out of the room.

You walked down the hall nervously, trying to follow her instructions as to not hurt Zenitsu any further.

Zenitsu Agatsuma