When You're on Your Period

No meme but look at how pretty Nita is as a bear
She's pretty before too but I love bears
And I love brother bear smmm
I had a FAT ASS crush on Kenai
Shout out to my Inuit sistas🙏🏾
I'm yupik tho but uh
Still
___

Tanjiro Kamado

You were grumpy the whole day and he was confused.

Why were you so mad?

So he asked Mitsuri and she was hesitant to tell, but she did eventually.

"N/n's on her period, yknow?"

And Tanjiro had to take a second to realize what that meant.

Ohhhh.

He had two sisters and a mother, he knew what that was! Of course he could help!

So he packed a back and walked to your estate with determination.
Bro turned into frisk lmaooooo

Anyways he cuddles with you and kisses you and gives you Hella food because we love him♥️

And you're so grateful, you stop being all moody and grumpy and you're actually really happy.

Mission success!!! Who can stay mad with Tanjiro??? Even Genya couldn't.

🌻

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Zenitsu feels so bad. He swears he wants to take the pain away and feel it for you, and you promise you're fine.

That's a lie but you can deal with it. You already did, and obviously you can't disappoint Rengoku.

Speaking of which, he also feels bad for you and helps Zenitsu with things you like if he wants to give you gifts.

He also suggests should stay with you, just in case it gets so bad you cry. I'm finna cry rn ngl bc I can't make the pain go awayyyyy😿 IVE TRIED MAN I THOUGHT MY PERIODS WERE PAINLESS

But anyway he's a model man🥺♥️

🌼

Inosuke Hashibira

Your dad has to help him because he doesn't understand why you haven't came out of your room yet.

Did you get hurt??? Are you recovering?

If you are, he can totally keep you company.

But eventually your dad just lets him go in and he sees you lying there, curled up and holding your stomach.

At first he assumed it was a belly ache, but tanjiro said something about blood earlier. So now he was thinking you got stabbed.

But before he could start yelling, Tanjiro yanked him out of the room for a quick chat.

He tried his best to explain what a period was, and Inosuke still didn't get it but he knew he didn't talk about it and just did whatever he could to make you feel better.

And so he went in there, laid beside you and cuddled you until you wanted to get up.

I love him