Aftermath of the Injury

Kittyomei
I forgot that Zenitsu was ina coma for a lil too bc his lil leggy leg thang

Oopsies

Well let's pretend aight

This was originally called "when he heals" but the bf isn't healed in all of these☠️
___

Tanjiro Kamado

You were sitting on the floor beside his bed waiting for him to wake up. It's been a long few sleepless nights.

You were about to get up and find Kanao but a sudden shift in his sound caught your attention.

"Tanjiro?" You muttered, shifting to sit on your knees and look at him.

His eyes were open but he seemed so tired.

"Tanjiro! Oh, thank goodness! You worried us to death! It's been over a month!" You cried, grabbing his hand and crying into it uncontrollably. "I thought you weren't gonna wake up because you weren't making any other sounds the entire time I figured you were gonna sleep forever and Shinobu would-"

You stopped when he lifted his hand to your cheek.

"Don't cry... I hate seeing people cry.." he said solemnly.

You tried to calm your breathing as he stroked your hand with his own.

"I'm just glad you're okay." That was an understatement. You were more than glad.

"Me too. But... please don't lecture me-"

"No I'm gonna lecture you but get better first." You cut him off and crossed your arms. "I'm tired and hungry."

"Can you bring back some food please?"

"Yeah." You nodded and smiled at him. "Rest. Even though you've been doing so for a month..."

When you got back, he was up and lifting the girls over his bed. You were gonna scold him but everyone crowded the room and you felt bad for telling them to stop having fun.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

You were sitting down beside Zenitsu while eating mitarashi dango and waiting for him to wake up.

He did stur awake after a moment and instantly turned to look at you.

"Thank goodness..."

You furrowed your eyebrows at the relief in his eyes.

"What happened?"

"Nothing..." He looked towards the door and threw his legs over the side.

"Careful!" You exclaimed in worry. Zenitsu glanced back at you who shrunk in embarrassment. "Sorry..."

"It's fine." He smiled before standing on shaky legs, reminiscent of a fawn standing for the first time.

"Oh you're all better.." You said with relief as he walked around unnaturally.

"Yeah. All your love healed me." Zenitsu turned to see your reaction and tripped because he wasn't paying attention.

"Sorry!" You yelped, rushing over to help him up. "Are you okay?"