When You're Mad at Him

just realized my memes don't load. wattpad and me got beef frfr.

i'm hongry
bleeer
___

Tanjiro Kamado

Tanjiro sighed. He'd been trying to talk to you all day and all day you'd been ignoring him. He was confused to say the least. What had he done wrong?

That's what he was going to ask as he knocked on the door of the love estate.

Luckily, you were the one who opened the door.

"Ugh.." you went to slam the door-

"Wait!" Tanjiro exclaimed, jamming his foot in the door to stop you from closing it. "can you tell me what i did?"

"i saw you talking to her." you said, narrowing your eyes and throwing the door back open.

"to who?!"

"malia!"

"...what?!"

"you were talking to malia!"

"i had a mission with her!"

"i HATE her!"

"why?! she seems nice!"

"because you're a boy!" you huffed. "malia hates girls for some reason. when me and kanao went on a mission with her, she told us she could do it all by herself and we were useless and if anything we were a last resort and blah blah blah, i hate her.."

"i didn't know." tanjiro whined. "you can't be mad at me if i didn't know!"

you stared at him and then sighed. "i guess you're right.." you sighed, dropping your hands to your sides. "you're forgiven."

"thank you... and i won't talk to her ever again."

"honestly, i don't really care. you're just too perfect and i had to be mad at you for something."

"what?!"

"don't be mad."

"i'm not..."

"of course you're not! you're never mad!"

"huh?!"

Zenitsu Agatsuma

you and Zenitsu were walking in town on a date. he was supposed to take you to a restaurant, but here you stood glaring at Zenitsu as he gawked at a woman that beckoned him over.

you didn't even believe it at first. you had just been walking and got pulled back at his sudden stop. you glanced at Zenitsu, what he was looking at, forward, then back again. you never thought you were the jealous type but it turns out you sort of are?

that's what you had thought, though. but then you started thinking. how was it you to blame when he was the one looking?

that got you angry by the second. didn't he promise he wouldn't do that?

you let go of his hand and turned around to storm off.