💜Muzan Catch-Up💜

Introduction

Y/n L/n

Age: 21(can you do sum for me)

Personality: Selfless, Emotional, Overly-Kind

Occupation: Librarian and Florist

Family: m/n l/n, s/n l/n, b/n l/n.

When You Meet

You signed, leaning on the front desk of the library and playing briefly with the plant at the corner of it.

the bell rang, signaling that somebody had come in.

"welcome. i'll be here if you need any help. A is at the back down there and Z is up here." you pointed, not looking up and focusing your eyes on the floor.

"you're not even gonna look my way?" the voice sounded a bit offended.

you glanced up and jumped. he was tall and his eyes were glowing red? his pupils were slits like a cats.

"sorry." you shot up, folding your hands in front of you politely. "are you looking for something specific?"

"a book about plants. flowers, to be specific." you perked up at that, quickly rounding the corner.

"of course." you looked up at the letters until your reached an isle with your favorite floral book. "here's one."

you pulled it out of the case with a bit of struggle and lugged the big book to the man.

"thank you." he took it with ease

"there's more down here—"

"i'll just take this one for now." you tilted your head.

"all right. just know you can check out more than one at a time, hon." you led him back to the front of the library and leaned down to grab your check out stickers. you stuck it tenderly to the front of the book and handed it to him. "have a good one!"

the man walked out of the library and you went back to playing with the plant.

When You Become Friends

You were in your flower shop, collecting some for the display outside. you were just picking the last purple flower when the wind chimes tinked and you jumped, standing up to greet whoever just came in.

"welcome to.." you trailed off. how convenient that you'd see the same man from the library twice in a week. "hey, it's you. from the library."

"hm." he looked around blankly at the bright colors.

you placed the purple flower in your overflowing basket and collected the others.

"the closed sign is showing." you said. "you can come back tomorrow, of course."

"allow me to help." he picked up one of the baskets filled with white and blue flowers and followed you outside.

"thanks." you shrugged at his proper vocabulary and watched him hold the door open for you.

you set the basket on the cobblestone in front of your shop and took the others from his hands.