Uh Oh, Guardian Trouble..

The bfs go to the Steve's and Stevens house and see them arguing with their guardians/parents/overbearing friends( 👀 ahem Tengen-)

Now me personally. I'd never argue with my momma but-
OOP

Lemme shut my black ass up bc I was arguing with my dad☠️
___

Tanjiro Kamado

Tanjiro was just on his easy back to the butterfly estate when he thought of you. He was surprised he even stopped!

But his wifey senses were tingling and he sensed you needed him.

So, Tanjiro made a stop at the love estate, walking up the path to the door.

He heard yelling which was weird since neither of you usually raised your voice, especially at each other.

He knocked on the door awkwardly but didn't receive an answer. The shouting continued though, and he opened the door wearily.

"You're always, always in my business! Can't you back off?!"

"It's my job to be in your business, I'm your big sister! And you're in my house so you'll listen to me!"

"I do listen to you! It just doesn't include a prying bitch!"

"You take that back right now!"

Tanjiro shook his head, noting his nosiness. He wished he could just stand there and listen to get more context, but eventually, one of you might find him spying and get upset. Well... more upset.

"Fine! If you won't, then get out!"

"Gladly! Mom and dad wouldn't pry like this, not even B/n 1."

"He's a boy, he wouldn't understand, but you can talk to me!"

"I don't want to!"

"Hi." Both you and Mitsuri looked to the door almost simultaneously.

"Tanjiro?" You muttered.

"Hey, Kamado." Mitsuri greeted, a smile on her face despite the situation happening previously.

He waved, glancing between the two of you with both awkwardness and curiosity.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, we're fine. Uhm... how much did you hear?" You asked embarrassed.

"Is that really so important..?" He cleared his throat and you sighed, covering your face even more embarrassed.

"Good grief... I'm sorry, we were-"

"We were just arguing like any normal sibling." Mitsuri chimed in to save your tail. "I'm sorry I'm always in your business."

You glanced at mitsuri and smiled faintly.

"It's okay. I'm sorry I called you a prying bitch. You're just trying to be there for me." Mitsuri nodded, pulling you into a hug.

"Are we girlfriends again?"

"Yeah." Tanjiro glanced between you two blankly before smiling.