4

we changed into our dresses, i discreetly put my lighter and cigarettes into her dress i'd wear for the night, knowing i'll probably end up smoking somewhere during the party.

i had no information for the party whatsoever but we left at 7pm since the party supposedly started at 7:30pm.

lucia's mum dropped us off at their house, apparently lucia was really good friends with chrissy so her mum knew the way since she almost always dropped lucia off at chrissys if they wanted to meet up.

and the ride wasn't long at all, it was about 10 minutes, so we were there early.

i was a bit cautious because i didn't want chrissy and jason to find our the stupid innocent girl came to their party early, but lucia reassured me that chrissy doesn't mind if at all, even jason doesn't.

i exhaled nervously as she knocked on the door, which was later opened.

the door was unlocked the whole time but we didn't know it.

jason welcomed us in as the smell of alcohol and... drugs? drugs..

the smell of many different drugs entered my nostrils as we entered the house.

"didnt expect you y/n.." jason said, smiling nicely (which was a surprise since i thought he'd hate me)

lucia ran to chrissy down the corridor as they hugged.

i turned to jason.

"well- she forced me to" i said, pointing at lucia.

he laughed, "no it's totally okay, we wanted as many people to come as possible" he smiled. "this way" he said, as he walked down the corridor and i followed.

i crossed chrissy and hugged her although i almost never talked to her, and she was just as sweet as jason.

"you look stunning!" she spoke as i smiled and thanked her, complimenting her back.

jason led me around the house as i thanked him for showing me around.

"no worries, and you can obviously go to the backyard, it's full of benches and stuff so if you need a breather, the doors to the backyard are always open"

i smiled at him and thanked him.

and not long after we made our way downstairs, the door rang again.

i went to chrissy and lucia who were in the kitchen talking as jason went to the front door.

"hey guys.." i spoke as chrissy immediately asked "did he show you around?"

i nodded in response as she smiled. "great!" she said.

lucia smiled at me and offered me a drink.

"no no.. no alcohol, just water please" i said as chrissy smiled and gave me some water.

"thank you"

"of course, i'm not here to force anyone into anything so if your in a situation like that, jus crime to me, kay?" she asked as i nodded. 

we heard someone clearing their voice as we looked to our left and saw jason with some people.

"this is y/n.." jason said.

"yes we recognise y/n.." one spoke.

"hey y/n" another voice

"hey.." i said awkwardly as jason led them around the house.

unfortunately they couldn't get an amazing tour i did, because people started coming in almost every 2 minutes.

i was glad to see many people crowding in the kitchen, completely ignoring peoples labels at school like my label of being a nerd, and treating everyone respectfully.

that wasnt until EDDIE walked in with mike and dustin.

dustin saw me in the kitchen as eddie stared at him walking up to me.

"y/n-" he spoke, almost out of breath as i jus flooded judgementally.

"i'm sorry about the note, i just felt really bad for you and eddie refused to apologise" he said as i looked at eddie behind him when he mentioned n his name.

i noticed eddie starting at me, he wore what he usually did in school, but slightly more jewellery and stuff.

i looked back at dustin and just smiled awkwardly, not saying a word as he left.

"wha was that about-" lucia asked.

"i was meant to tutor eddie but he was disrespectful to me, so i left his house and he refused to apologise" i spoke, taking a sip of water out of my red cup as we watched people dancing.

"oh.." chrissy just said as we all stayed quiet.

"sorry about that" chrissy said.

"it's not your fault, don't worry" i said, "should we go have some fun?" i asked, placing their cups down and dragging them to the dance floor.

"this isn't like you!" lucia said as i just rolled my eyes and we all started dancing to the music playing.

the night was pretty fun, it only just started but people were already drunk, bot everyone, but most.

we danced to a couple of songs until the songs stopped.

"hello everybody!" a person spoke, i looked at the table and saw jason standing on it.

"ARE WE READY TO HAVE FUN?" he asked as everyone entered the living room where the dancing took place and made everyone cheer.

"but before we start of first game...."

"game?" i whispered to both chrissy and lucia as they both nodded and looked back at jason.

"what?" i thought to myself as i slowly looked back at jason.

"chrissy, babe, i love you" he said, as i looked at chrissy who blew him a kiss, making weber tone awe for them both.

he smiled at her kiss and then continued.

"let's play.. BEER PONG?"

everyone cheered as he got off the table and started preparing the cups and filling them with beer as everyone surrounded the table, waiting for jason to finish preparing.

"here.." he said, taking out a bingo game.

"i have prepared a ball with EVERYONES NAME on it" he said as everyone cheered and go excited. 

"i segregated it to boys and girls for beer pong as it will be boys versus girls..."

everyone cheered and the girls went to one side whilst the boys went to the other.

"some are absent, so if they're chosen then i'll have to pick again" jason said as everyone listened.

"FROM THE LADIES" he said, spinning the big metal cage until i ball rolled down a mini slide.

"molly!" he said, but unfortunately no reply.

"she's not here?"

everyone nodded as he spinned again.

"here we go, Y/N!" everyone cheered as lucia and chrissy pushed some to the front although i didn't want to go.

"from the men.." he said, spinning the other bingo game as a name rolled out.

i saw "eddie" before he could even read it out.

"EDDIE" he shouted as everyone cheered.

"y/n, eddie, you both will be representing your gender.. GOOD LUCK"