17

(eddies pov)

i walked into the bedroom, opening the bag to reveal some clothes and other necessities.

it revealed some.. underwear which i slightly blushed at.

"there's a shirt in there with the messy handwriting and some short shorts!" she shouted as i stopped gazing at the lingerie and went to grab her pyjamas.

i eventually found them and took them, alongside with some underwear.

i walked down the corridor back into the bathroom handing her the clothes.

"thank you" she said as i just nodded.

i proceeded to brush my own hair after putting my clothes on when she did.

she left to go to my room after she put her clothes on, hearing the bed squeak as she sat on it.

i finished brushing my hair and went back to the room where i found her already laying in bed.

"tired?"

"mhm"

"can't say the same, i can last longer than you-"

"shut up" she said, sitting up.

i smiled at her as she looked pretty pissed off.

"if i gave you a blowjob- oh trust me munson, you wouldn't last 2 minutes". she said as i scoffed.

"is that supposed to be a joke?"

"no it isn't" she said.

my smile slightly disappeared as she was looking pretty annoyed, getting back to bed.

"wanna make a deal?" i asked.

"what?"

"you give me head"

"you're out of your mind, we're literally high eddie"

"okay.. when we're not?"

she scoffed, "you're going to have to earn it" she said.

i started laughing and slowly climbing on top of her as our faces were eventually inches apart.

"or you're just lying?" i said, turning my head to the side as her red eyes just looked at me.

"oh babe, you'd do anything to get a blowjob from me" she spoke.

"so why not make a deal?"

"because you have to earn it"

"and how do i earn it?" i said, getting closer and closer.

"don't get me high again, i'll regret this by tomorrow"

"what makes you think i'd do that again?" i asked.

"because you're a dick" she said

"oh you'd die for mine"

she smiled a bit, but she unexpectedly pushed me off of her as i now layed next to her.

she got out from underneath the covers and now went on top of me like i did before, but this time, straddling me.

"this was just an opportunity for you eddie, it won't happen again" she said.

"yet you're being sexual" i said.

her smile now disappeared.

"okay." she said eventually, slowly getting off of me as i watched.

"not that it's a bad thing-" i said.