20

(y/ns pov)

i woke up the next morning with the window open in eddies room.

it was the smoke that had woken me up.

smoke entered his room through the window as i coughed at it, my body was NOT prepared for this smoke at what- 10am in the morning?

i rubbed my eyes and jumped out of eddies bed to look outside the window.

weirdly enough, no one was out there, so where was the smoke coming from? hopefully not his trailer-

"BOO" a voice behind me shouted during my thoughts.

i screamed in fear as i quickly turned around, pushing myself on the window behind me as i saw eddie laughing with a cigarette in between his fingers.

"EDDIE" i shouted, covering my red face, i was pretty embarrassed.

"you're so scared!" he said, laughing even more as i smiled to his laughter and rolled my eyes.

"cmere" he said, hugging me as i just continued covering my face.

i smelt the smoke really closely to me.

he hugged me and bent side to side as he did so.

he eventually let go.

"want some?" he asked.

i grabbed the cigarette without hesitation and smoked a little as he looked, smiling constantly.

"you look so cute when you smoke- especially with that bed head" he said, rubbing my head as i rolled my eyes and continued smoking.

"hey- am i interrupting?" someone said as eddie quickly turned around.

"no uncle, you're not" he said.

"oh good morning y/n!" he spoke.

"good morning!" i said as smoke came out of my mouth.

"listen um- im going to my friends for the day- is that alright?" he asked eddie as he nodded.

"yeah yeah- i think we're going to go to our friends as well" eddie spoke as i looked at him, a bit confused.

"alright; see you!" wayne said, leaving the room as eddie turned back around.

"what friend?" i asked, slightly confused, inhaling his cigarette more.

"dustin" he said as i slightly choked on the smoke as he mentioned dustin.

"DUSTIN?" i asked, laughing.

"yeah.."

"he's gonna kill me" i said.

"for what?" he asked as i gave him back his cigarette.

"you know.." i said as he realised.

"right- but we will see him anyways, i think it's gonna be worse if we you know.. see him face to face in school"

i looked confused.

"as in, he's going to go crazy either way, but id much prefer it to happen today than tomorrow in school" i nodded, finally understanding eddie.

he grabbed the walkie talkie and put out his cigarette too.

"dustin?" he said into the walkie talkie.

"what?" was the only reply.

"can we see you?" eddie asked.

dustin laughed on the other side of the phone sarcastically.

"yes- you have to see me" he said.

"okay- be there soon-" eddie said.

"wait where?"

"at yours..?" eddie said.

"no, come to mikes, we're all here"

eddie looked uncomfortable, "okay.." he said.

"we're gonna have to talk to him in front of everyone" eddie spoke to me as i sighed.

"whatever" i said, fixing his sheets and taking some clothes out of my bag

" i'll be in the living room" he spoke, leaving with the cigarette still burning on the ashtray, making me put it out for him.

(dustins pov)

"they're here!" steve said right after the door bell rang.

i ran up the basement stairs and rushed for the door.

"mrs karen..  it's eddie and y/n" i said.

"oh right- sorry" she said, moving out of the way.

i opened the door and saw eddie first, then y/n behind him.

eddie smiled awkwardly, entering the house as y/n quietly walked shortly after him.

"hey guys!" karen said as eddie and y/n smiled.

"hello" y/n said.

"long time no see huh?" karen said as she nodded.

"everyone's downstairs" karen said, smiling and walking away.

eddie took his shoes off as so did y/n.

eddie then turned to look at me, signalling me to take him where everyone is since he's never been to mikes.

i quickly caught on and walked inf don't, leading them downstairs.

(eddies pov)

i walked down the stairs, looking back at y/n who had already been anxious the second we left my trailer.

i smiled at her, as she smiled back weakly.

"um-" dustin said, getting to the bottom of the stairs as everyone stared at me and y/n.

"hey.." i said.

"okay- i need to talk to you eddie" dustin said as i sighed.

i looked back at y/n who was like- completely frozen, like her innocence came back and she felt guilty for everything.

"um- just go sit down, i'll be back soon" i whispered in her ear as she nodded and went to sit down a bit further away from the rest.

dustin pulled me far away from everyone, to the corner of the room practically.

"what. was. that" he said. i had already been frustrated.

"what am i mean to say to that?" i asked.

"what was it!" he snapped.

"i did y/n, that's what it was" i said.

"you're crazy!" dustin said.

"calm down... we were high-"

"THAT ISNT AN EXCUSE" he shouted, grabbing EVERYONES attention.

we both looked at everyone staring, y/n caught my eye specifically.

her leg was bouncing and her hand had been over her mouth.

she looked really fucking nervous.

"okay dustin-" i said quickly, wanting to get back to y/n.

"cant y/n be my girlfriend?" i asked as dustin went quiet.

"it will be weird..." he said.

"how so?"

"i knew y/n for some time- and for the leader of hellfire club to date her?" he said.

"listen henderson- you're opinion has NOTHING to do with my relationship with y/n, you either take it or leave it" i said.

dustin sighed, "just don't embarrass yourself and y/n like you did through that walkie talkie"

i rolled my eyes at him, standing up and going back to y/n.