6

(eddies pov continued)

i continued talking to dustin and mike, in the process, slightly unbuttoning my black shirt which revealed my tattoos.

i did it discreetly so that dustin and mike wouldn't see anything weird with it.

(y/ns pov)

i stopped jumping around on the bench after me and lucia finished talking about tattoos on guys and- guys in general.

chrissy joined us later on.

"you guys ready for truth or dare?" she asked as we both nodded in excitement.

"i'm so glad you're enjoying this party y/n- who's is this?" she asked, referring to the put out cigarette beside me.

"it's mine- sorry" i said, picking it up to throw in the bin.

"no no it's okay, just leave it there, in case the bin sets on fire" she said, smiling as i put the cigarette down in its old space.

"maybe a drink?" chrissy asked both of us as we agreed and followed her back inside into the kitchen, leaving the cigarette behind.

(eddies pov)

i watched lucia, y/n and chrissy go back inside and was surprised by dustins reaction.

the second they left he sprinted for the bench they sat on and came back with what seemed to look like a small stick.

he was a bit disgusted though, i don't know how a stick- oh wait.

it was the cigarette she smoked before.

"it's literally sticky" he said, dropping it by my feet as i picked it up, seeing his disgusted look.

"come on dustin" i said, weirdly mesmerised by the cigarette.

"have you never felt lipstick before?" i asked, noticing the imprint of her lips on the tip of the cigarette.

"um- no, never" dustin said, answering my question which was interrupted eventually by jason speaking through the microphone inside which was connected to the many speakers around the house

"how about a game where no one goes against anyone? HERES TRUTH OR DARE" we heard through the speakers outside as many people inside cheered.

i didn't waste time, and just went inside, wanting to see y/n, and wanting y/n to see my tattoos.

we entered the kitchen and saw people gathering around the kitchen island, which had an empty wine bottle in the middle.

"is everyone here?" jason asked, looking around.

"looks like it!" chrissy said as she quickly spinned the bottle.

it landed on many people before it eventually landed on people i knew. y/n.

"truth or dare y/n?"

(y/ns pov)

i smiled at jason.

"i'm gonna go easy here, truth!" i said.

"great!" he said, taking a piece of paper from the "truth pile".

so many people picked truth, in fact, everyone before me picked truth, and i didn't want to risk anything.

the truth pile was already getting smaller as everyone chose truth and no one picked dare.

"here it is.." jason said as he laughed.

"what?" i said, a bit nervous as lucia and chrissy shaked me playfully.

"what is your ideal date?" he asked as everyone "oooooooed" in response, making me blush slightly.

i just laughed.

"cmon y/n, i'm sure you've turned many heads when you walked in looking..." someone in the crowd spoke.

"LIKE A SNACK" a girl shouted as everyone laughed.

"she's not lying" lucia said, shaking me.

"SHUT UP oh my god" i said laughing.

"my ideal date.." i thought to myself.

"not going to lie, i HATE like actual dates where you go out and eat dinner so honestly anything besides that"

"easy girl-" jason said as i interrupted

"I LOVE SUNSETS" i said.

"watching a sunset?" he asked.

"sure" i said.

"NOTED" someone shouted far away making everyone laugh.

i looked around noticing all the smiley faces until my eyes came to eddie.

he was looking back, where the voice had emerged from, and he looked pretty fucking mad.

i just decided to ignore it and continue with the game.

"alright everyone!" jason said as everyone calmed down.

"chrissy, babe. spin it" he said as chrissy walked up and spinned the bottle again. 

"it then landed on dustin"

"truth or dare... DUSTIN?" he asked, teasing him.

everyone looked excited.

"i'm sorry but- truth" he said.

everyone sighed, as so did eddie, he was frustrated but didn't say anything.

"here... who's the prettiest person in this room?"

"my girlfriend"

"oh.. is she here?" jason asked, smiling.

dustin sighed, "my girlfriend is the answer"

it was all quiet.

"listen, it says IN THIS ROOM" jason said, emphasising.

"jason please-" i said, grabbing everyone's attention as he looked and scoffed.

"listen, if he's not going to play a game properly, why bother playing?" he asked as everyone agreed and cheered for his speech.

i scoffed, "he's loyal, what could you do jason?" i asked as some "oooooed".

"ask him to leave" jason said.

"EXCUSE ME?" i shouted as everyone's faces went serious.

"YOURE GOING TO SIT HERE AND TELL SOMEONE TO LEAVE FOR BEING FUCKING LOYAL?" some gasped at my swearing which made me want to laugh, but i stayed serious.

"ARE YOU GOING TO SIT HERE AND TELL ME THAT IF CHRISSY WAS IN ANOTHER STATE AND SOMEONE ASKED YOU WHO THE PRETTIEST PERSON IN THE ROOM WAS YOU'D GLADLY FLIRT WITH ANOTHER GIRL?" i shouted as i got closer to him, although he towered over me.

he stayed quiet as i saw some wide eyes and slight smiles.

"whatever" jason said, realising how stupid he sounds.

"that's what i fucking thought" i siad, backing away and budging through the crowd to go outside to the backyard.

the second i could feel the cold air i took out a cigarette and lit it up, covering the flame so the wind wouldn't blow it away.

i sat on the side of the backyard this time on some chairs being put against the fence.

i sat there, smoking my cigarette as it was surprisingly quiet.

like... way too fucking quiet.

i then heard footsteps coming towards me and heard people coming out.