16

he immediately grabbed onto my panties,
moving his fingers up and down the middle, making me whimper slightly.

in the process, he unbuckled his belt with one hand and unzipped his jeans.

he came back up to my face, choking me with the same hand that unbuttoned his jeans, as the other stayed on my panties, playing.

"eddie-" i said, moaning his name as a smirk formed on his face.

"can i?" he asked.

i nodded in response.

"formal baby, use your words" he said, talking his hands off of my neck as i caught my breath.

"yes eddie- just fuck me already" i said, exhaling sharply.

"good" he said.

his finger didn't stop moving, and i felt his hand moving under my back, unclasping my bra with one hand.

he stared at my bare chest, impressed with the view.

i was already close to an orgasm.

"eddie, please-" i whimpered.

"what is it baby?" he asked.

"play with me more and that- will surprise you" i said, making him smile.

"you're a good girl.." he said, now taking his jeans off, only his boxers to be seen, with a friend poking too.

he then proceeded to take my panties off, exposing me fully to him.

i was all his, for sure.

(eddies pov)

i slid her panties off, exposing a wet mess as i started pounded my fingers into her wet pussy.

she immediately moaned as her hands tried to move down to stop me but couldn't as they were interlocked with the bed.

i knew these handcuffs would once  be useful.

"hold it baby" i said, moving my fingers in and out of her at a raging pace as her hips rolled up and down.

"EDDIE-" she moaned as her hips stopped moving and she just exhaled.

i looked down to see her dripping with cum, making me smile at my view.

"i told you to hold it" i said.

"i couldnt.." she whimpered out of breath as she closed her legs.

i immediately spread her legs open.

"you think i'm done?"

"one orgasm.. eddie-" she said.

"mhm.. i think you can handle more than that darling" i said as her chest moved up and down.

i took my boxers off, before placing myself between her legs.

my jeans were taken off right under me as i felt something hard from one of the pockets because my knee was on the jeans.

it was a box like thing, but i didn't care about that now, i cared about what was in front of me.

i placed my tip between her lips as her hips moved along.

i grabbed her hips down, teasing her even more as she already got wet again.

"ready?" i asked as she just kept breathing heavily.

"yes.." she said eventually as i pounded straight inside her.

she gasped, and moaned continuously as i rushed in and out of her, faster and faster.