22

why did eddie sit next to me? he didn't seem too happy about his detention either.

he sighed, putting the bag in front of him, covering his face from the teacher.

i then saw him take out some weed, a grinder, and rolling paper.

was he seriously going to make joints IN CLASS?

my eyes widened at the view.

he side eyed me, smiling in the process as i just looked disappointed and turned my head away towards the window.

i looked at the tree, eventually gazing off to sleep with the smell of weed.

luckily the window was opened, so the smell quickly left the class.

"pssst.. y/n" i heard a voice say to me as i opened my eyes slowly, still in the same classroom.

i turned my head and saw eddie.

"what?" i asked.

"teachers gone" he said.

"uh, okay?" i said, resting my head back down onto my bag.

"cmon, don't be so boring" he said, as i felt his hand placed on my thigh.

i quickly grabbed his arm, trying to pull it away so i could rest, but his hand griped onto my thigh WAY too tightly.

"fuck, eddie" i said, in pain as he just smiled.

"let go of me-" i said, now taking both hands onto his, eventually breaking free.

he quickly moved his hand around both of my arms which were close together, and grabbed them with his ONE hand.

he tightened my grip on both of my wrists as i just clean her my teeth in slight pain.

"eddie what-" i said; being interrupted by his cold rings sliding up my thighs and eventually to my belt.

it was obvious he was trying to unbuckle my belt, but failed miserably when the teacher came in.

"detention dismissed" was all that the teacher said, without looking at us.

eddie let go and i quickly grabbed my bag, trying to leave as quickly as possible without him catching up.

i rushed out of the door and run down the corridor into the parking lot, finding my way to the pavement that led me through the small woods to my house.

i was out of breath by the time i had ran across the parking lot, and was struggling to catch my breath as i walked down the pavement with my messed up hair.

i was crossing my fingers in hopes of eddie not driving by, and unfortunately, that is EXACTLY what happened.

"y/n!" he shouted with a smirk, his window already rolled down.

i sighed, not even bothering to make eye contact.

he pissed me off with his agressive actions today.

i rolled my eyes, looking the other way into the woods as the van followed up with the same pace as me.

"come on, i'll drop you off!" he stated as i walked faster.

i don't know what got into him, but it came to the point where he drove his car into the pavement next to me, making me stop.

i looked at the van and then him.

he opened the car door and walked up to me, taking my arm which had held 4 books, and led me to the passenger seat where he opens and closed the door for me.

i sighed, what weird obsession has gotten into him? i just hope he wasn't obsessed with me...

i buckled up my seatbelt, placing my books on my thighs in hopes of him not touching me.

he then jumped back into the drivers seat, noticing the books on my lap.

"here let me-" he said, grabbing the books.

"no- leave them here" i said.

he laughed a little at my comment, before snatching them away from me as i just stared in shock.

"eddie why are you acting like this?" i asked as he ignored, only smiling at me as i ended up looking away from him.

specifically when i felt his hand in my thigh.

and no i wasn't uncomfortable, i was just confused.

i watched him drive off of the pavement and down the road as usual.

he took a sharp turn to the right when we were meant to turn left into the neighbourhood, he ended up following the worn out grass through the woods.

"eddie?" i asked, noticing we were going in the complete opposite direction.

"where are we going-"

"don't worry about it" he said, driving through the bumpy ground into an abandoned spot where no one seemed to be present.

the van eventually stopped as i just looked around us, trying to see if the place were familiar, but really wasn't.

"eddie-"

"just get to the backseat" he said.

"what?" i asked.

"backseat" he said.

"okay..?" i said, unbuckling myself and moving my hand to the car door.

he quickly locked the car before i could get a chance to open it.

i sighed, trying to pull up the small plastic piece which was the lock to the door, but it kept on going back down.

"looks like i won't be going to the back-" i started but was quickly interrupted.

"this way" he said, pointing in the space between the two front seats.

i sighed.

"but why do you want me to get to the back-"

"just go" he said.

i was frustrated and just did as he said.

i moved my legs to the seat and moved them to the backseats, stumbling along the way as i heard him laughing a bit.

"shut up" i said, hearing his laughs.

"or what?" he said, now moving or the backseat.

he ended up falling face first into the seats as i burst out into laughter at his stupid position.

he ended up sitting back up, with no emotion.

i looked at him, confused as he settled onto the seat furthest away from me.

"don't laugh at me" he said.

"why? you laughed at me-"

"those are the rules" he said, now looking at me.

"rules?"

"of this van, yes" he stated.

"oh my god, eddie fucking munson has van rules! what other rules are there then, munson?" i said sarcastically as he just kept on smiling slightly in annoyance and looking at my lips.

"do as i say, don't be loud and enjoy it" he said as i looked at him, confused.