ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 7

𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙆𝙖𝙡𝙞 𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣
||»20 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙«||
༆🔥༆

I looked over at Youngboy as he typed on his phone, it's been two days since he helped me leave and he still hasn't left me. I told him about the situation with my granny and he said he'd try to do sumn about it but he isn't promising.

I can't help but feel like I'm taking and taking from him but not giving so I've decided to spoil him a lil bit. I know it isn't gonna be much for someone who has or could have everything that they want, I'm hoping it's the thought that counts.

"Youngboy, you hungry?" I questioned, getting up and off the hotel bed and he shook his head before answering his phone. "Yeah?"

"I ain't there right now but imma send you Ten's number and he gon handle it." He let out before looking at me. "Ain't shit I gotta be there for, like I said, Imma let Ben handle it." He emphasized before ending the call as I kept my eyes on him.

"You gotta go?" I questioned and he shook his head looking frustrated. "Nahh, they just tripping." He told me and I slowly nodded before telling him to sit down.

"How long you gon be here for?" I asked and he looked up from his phone with a look. "You tryna tell me to go?" He questioned, letting out a small chuckle after and I shook my head.

"No, I love your company, I'm just asking."

"Ion know. You tryna go back with me?" He questioned and I looked to the side thinking about it. "Uh, that's if Teelee don't mind, just until I find me a place."

"Just until we find you a place."

"Youngboy, I think you've done enough already. Seriously." I interjected. He stays helping and I'm starting to feel like I'm doing too much.

"Aight, but you know who to call when you ain't got it." He told me and I nodded before chuckling as my phone vibrated.

Teelee🥺💕
Girl shh, I'm cheating on my luh boyfriend😭

Lucy💓
What ? Girl, where are you right now?!

Teelee🥺💕

My ex's house, which also happens to be
Boomer's house. 😂😂

Lucy💓
Does Youngboy know about this?👀😭

Teelee🥺💕
No and he's not about to.😐right?

Lucy💓
Girl that ain't my business to tell but
y'all gotta stop playing with fire, I'm telling y'all.

Teelee🥺💕
Fuck my brother and loosen up, it's called fun and you ain't it.
Gotta go girl 😘
[Read]
-

I let out a small laugh while shaking my head causing Youngboy to look at me. "I booked our flight back." He told me and I opened my mouth to speak before he got a call causing me to sigh.

It's been a busy day I tell you.

"Whatchu want?" He questioned, his whole tone immediately shifting. "Fuck you mean some money? I gave you stacks a week ago, can't nobody tell me that's finish already." He let out with his face scrunched up.